US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Throwback.
Candace always amazes me with her Wisdom/Truth...4.9 out of 5, WOW:

1626111729217.png

Got this announcement last month:
This first Uncle Tom was very much worth the purchase/education...
1626112010981.png

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow, forgot about mixed race parents. Think how the evil teachings of CRT will affect them, what is their solution to this tyranny? Are they not now allowed to be married anymore?
Or the white person from Sweden or Ireland, Poland, etc. who's family has only recently been in America?

The term "People Of Color" was developed by those who are "Trained Marxists".

It is the most racist term in modern times, yet few stand up to point that out.

I mean think about how that term pits all who are not European white against those that are of any other race. These Trained Marxists are even trying to keep Asians in the People Of Color "group".

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Maybe there will be justice from this election:

DETROIT (AP) — A federal judge is considering whether to order financial penalties or other sanctions against some of former President Donald Trump’s lawyers who signed onto a lawsuit last year challenging Michigan’s election results.

The lawsuit alleging widespread fraud was voluntarily dropped after a judge in December found nothing but “speculation and conjecture” that votes for Trump somehow were destroyed or switched to votes for Joe Biden, who won Michigan by 2.8 percentage points.

and. . .

Judge nixes bid to decertify Michigan vote, seize machines
December 7, 2020

DETROIT (AP) — A lawsuit challenging Michigan’s election results was thrown out Monday by a federal judge, the latest case to be dismissed or dropped.
U.S. District Judge Linda Parker said the lawsuit, alleging widespread irregularities in Joe Biden’s victory over President Donald Trump, was filed on Nov. 25, two days after Michigan certified state results.
“This case represents well the phrase: ‘This ship has sailed,’” Parker said.
The lawsuit filed on behalf of a group of voters claimed Biden benefited from fraud. It sought to reverse the certification and impound all voting machines for inspection — “relief that is stunning in its scope and breathtaking in its reach,” the judge said.
There is no evidence of widespread fraud in the 2020 election. Indeed, election officials from both political parties have stated publicly that the election went well, and international observers confirmed there were no serious irregularities.
The lawsuit seems to be more “about the impact of their allegations on people’s faith in the democratic process and their trust in our government,” Parker said.
Yes, maybe the Judge will be found guilty of treason for being part of the cover up to sweep the fraudulent election results under the "nothing to see here" rug. Wonder why they refuse to let evidence be presented? Sounds like you are part of the "if they say it enough times, I'll believe it" left side.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, maybe the Judge will be found guilty of treason for being part of the cover up to sweep the fraudulent election results under the "nothing to see here" rug. Wonder why they refuse to let evidence be presented? Sounds like you are part of the "if they say it enough times, I'll believe it" left side.
Since none of us here watch the ignorance of MSM, ctgoldwing has been kind enough to bring the trash of the Left to us, LMAO

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This kind of corruption is barely even news any more...

Much like liberal “progressive” Democrats, if someone with the DOJ/FBI’s lips are moving, they’re lying.

Gotta read the comments to that article..:lmao:
It's obvious the only answer is for congress to enact common-sense Lego control. Without delay!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

JudgeParker is a Swamp creature whose fealty is to the government and leftism. She’s also clearly an activist, not a scholar:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Who are you talkin' to? :winktongue:
1626130089066.png

Reaction score
The days of the 'G' Men are long over IMO, and that's a damn shame. I no longer trust them and that is horrible, and I hate myself for feeling this way. But what this says, is NOT what it means. We ALL KNOW what their true intentions are.....and THAT is very unfortunate.

A few years ago, we all would have understood this as good intentions....but not any longer. Or at least I don't.

1626173021542.png
1626173113900.png
1626173264500.png

1626173142476.png