US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm embarrassed by this on so many levels. First the President said it on a hot mike. Second the President forgot he was on a hot mike. Third it makes him look even smaller than his policies and actions make him look. Fourth he he said he'd fire anyone "on the spot" if they disrespected anyone like that on his very first day in office.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm embarrassed by this on so many levels. First the President said it on a hot mike. Second the President forgot he was on a hot mike. Third it makes him look even smaller than his policies and actions make him look. Fourth he he said he'd fire anyone "on the spot" if they disrespected anyone like that on his very first day in office.
And one doesn't have to be a board-certified psychiatrist or a medical professional in any capacity to arrive at a very accurate diagnosis...he's bat-shit crazy, both oars aren't in the water, his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, he's a few fries short of a happy meal....yada yada, blah blah ad nauseam. :screwy:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Also, paints him as the pussy he is to say it under his breath.

Trump would have called out a reporter face to face, but not with cuss words under his breath, but it would have been for a lie the news organization was narrating, not the truth, as it is here in regard to the worst inflation in 40 years.

Here it is the truth, the economy sucks big time and it is all the Obama administration's fault, but joes too, because he's working for them.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
A little shocked when i watch this news, Joe is a gentlman can't be like this rude.

View attachment 116650
Yes, Andy he is this crude. We have been following him for years and he has done this quite often over the years. He is not the man the media makes him out to be. He should not be President of the United States.