US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So did anyone watch Michael Moore's "Planet of the Humans" Docu? I probably would of not watched it except I ran across this video on Sky News AUS:

This Clip is Funny when it Rained on their Solar Panels, Hahaha LOL

This is funny, I was looking into the new 2021 Ford F150 with the 7200 Watt Invertor,
and in reading this article saw this picture, I could not stop laughing at a Gas powered Truck
charging an Electric power car. Hahahahaha, yep that is a Green thing to do.

1624883199978.png

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
So did anyone watch Michael Moore's "Planet of the Humans" Docu? I probably would of not watched it except I ran across this video on Sky News AUS:

This is funny, I was looking into the new 2021 Ford F150 with the 7200 Watt Invertor,
and in reading this article saw this picture, I could not stop laughing at a Gas powered Truck

View attachment 93793
Yes. I believe I posted about this earlier in regards to the green new deal wackos pushing electric cars and other items moore shows that it is less environmentally friendly and effective

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
From the article:

"However, a ban on "protests and demonstrations" at the Tokyo Olympics will be in place after the International Olympic Committee (IOC) upheld Rule 50, which states that "no kind of demonstration or political, religious or racial propaganda is permitted in any Olympic sites, venues or other areas.""

Good. I hope they actually enforce it. There IS discrimination going on, but it's NOT against minorities.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

View attachment 93793
Hey David, the leftist hated that moore exposed them so they removed it from YouTube even.

I mean moore exposes that solar and electric cars are not the environmentally friendly alternative the leftist paint them to be.
1624895216762.png

US Presidential Election 2020 (& Politics) :) | Page 405 | IP Cam Talk

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^^ DeBlasio, ET AL, are the biggest pieces of racist hypocritical crap to have ever occupied NY City Hall, not to mention being totally incompetent. I saw a video of him saying how "great" NYC is under his "leadership. I guess his definition of "great" incudes out of control crime and tourists being shot in Times Square.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The problems radiated out into Long Island, its crazy :(

^^^^ DeBlasio, ET AL, are the biggest pieces of racist hypocritical crap to have ever occupied NY City Hall, not to mention being totally incompetent. I saw a video of him saying how "great" NYC is under his "leadership. I guess his definition of "great" incudes out of control crime and tourists being shot in Times Square.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I just watched Senile Joe having a "press conference" with the Prime Minister of Israel. He, Senile Joe, had to refer to a note card to recall what countries "he had ordered air strikes in" LAST NIGHT. This is more than embarrassing, it's down right humiliating to the United States, as the leader of the Free World, and even more humiliating to the citizens, especially those in the Military, Police and First Responders. We're being lead by someone with no brain like the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
I just watched Senile Joe having a "press conference" with the Prime Minister of Israel. He, Senile Joe, had to refer to a note card to recall what countries "he had ordered air strikes in" LAST NIGHT. This is more than embarrassing, it's down right humiliating to the United States, as the leader of the Free World, and even more humiliating to the citizens, especially those in the Military, Police and First Responders. We're being lead by someone with no brain like the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz.
Methinks there may be some constitutional proceedings (25th Amendment) forthcoming.
Old Joe can't even dress himself, much less know where he is. He's feeble and senile.
So feeble and senile, he's a bad puppet.

Reaction score
Arizona Audit - latest Gab.com post from @Behizy:
behizy said:
Breaking: The Arizona Legislature did indeed strip the Arizona SoS Katie Hobbgoblin's authority to keep getting involved in election related lawsuits and handed that power to the Attorney General only. Mrs. Hobbgoblin had continued to spread baseless conspiracy theories about America's audit, she definitely isn't sleeping well at night.