US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is time to have him examined/evaluated by the Surgeon General with certified medical professionals! I am 100% sure he would not pass!
I disagree and agree, by examining him they will most surely invoke the 25th and we know who will be taking his place, I am 1000% sure he could not pass any cognitive testing, remember he refused testing several times during the election.
Still blows me away how The Swamp got so many to hate Trump with them and we ended up with this Bozo.

Reaction score
I understand...it is s lose/lose situation. But he needs to go...and if nothing else it will demonstrate how much the sheeple were lied to by the Liberals/MSM/Hollywood and the Demoncratic Party in General. I think it would be a very valuable lesson for Americans to learn from, if this were to happen....we all knew that he wouldn't make 4 years...so why prolong it?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm ashamed to admit that video is, indeed, real. I watched it in real time yesterday late in the afternoon. The aftereffects really spoiled my dinner, too.
I tried to find it out there, all the MSM has no video, of course, of this, wow, this is who we are stuck with, extremely creepy.

View attachment Creepy_Joe.mp4

Last edited:
Reaction score
we all knew that he wouldn't make 4 years...so why prolong it?
It has been theorized that the DNC wants Joe to stay on two full years. After that they will dump him. The reason for this is they really think Harris can win the 2024 election and the 2028 election. If she takes over and serves more than two years before the 2024 election, and wins the 2024 election, she will not be able to run in 2028 due to the two term limit on the presidency. So if Joe hangs in there for two years, he can step down and the DNC believes that Harris will have almost 10 years in office as president.

Can you imagine what 10 years of Harris will do to this country?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It has been theorized that the DNC wants Joe to stay on two full years. After that they will dump him. The reason for this is they really think Harris can win the 2024 election and the 2028 election. If she takes over and serves more than two years before the 2024 election, and wins the 2024 election, she will not be able to run in 2028 due to the two term limit on the presidency. So if Joe hangs in there for two years, he can step down and the DNC believes that Harris will have almost 10 years in office as president.

Can you imagine what 10 years of Harris will do to this country?
I have missed being able to log in on a regular basis to catch up on chats and read articles everyone posts. Between this site, Newsmax, and Sky News, I can catch up on events rather quickly without any mainstream BS. However, I just got extremely nauseated when I read this. I just feel this country is sinking further each day. Borders being taken down, jobs and lives being destroyed, economy tanking, hyperinflation on the horizon, other countries bending us over and having their way, a senile jackass and his laughing hooker/slut/dog-whore and their party in control and dividing this country. I’m not sure we can make it to 2022. I don’t even want to fathom 10 years of this crap. They are trying their best to rewrite the rules of this country so they can retain control forever. Heck even if we make it to 2022, who’s to say that another virus won’t make it into the country, or another mutation occurs so they can shut the country down and force mail in balloting. Let’s face it, they found a way to cheat and win. I hope I’m wrong and just overanalyzing or being pessimistic.

Reaction score
The mission of Defending the Republic is to preserve, protect and defend the God-given, and natural inalienable rights of individuals as enshrined in our Constitution and Bill of Rights. ... We seek to partner with like-minded organizations to build a coalition of Americans who cherish Liberty, seek Truth and are willing to work to build integrity in government and the rule of law.
June 25, 2021

Good News Friday; June 25

1: 'VICTORY': Judge Allows Part of Fulton County Election Lawsuit to Proceed
In the latest news from the Peach State, specifically Fulton County, a judge on Thursday dismissed seven of nine claims in an election lawsuit, but allowed two to proceed.

"We are pleased that the court has ruled in our favor again for the fifth time. The ruling substitutes Defendants by replacing currently named government organizations with individual board members we named originally in our lawsuit. It also moots Don Samuels' attempt to dismiss our case. This continues the string of victories we have including how we obtained the original protective order, conditional approval to inspect ballots, access to ballot images, and the order to unseal the ballots."

"This is a huge victory for everyone who wants to get to the truth about the way in which Fulton County mishandled the absentee ballot count," Bob Cheeley, lead attorney for two of the petitioners, told Just the News.###
Former special assistant to Trump, Boris Epshteyn, who has been following the Arizona election audit closely, revealed Friday morning on the show that there's a 'nuclear earthquake' coming out of Arizona with the forensic results.

Democrats appear to be in panic mode over it, knowing the truth is coming out and they can't stop it. All the early attempts to prevent the audit in Maricopa County failed, so now they're turning their attention to what could soon be coming out of Georgia, which is believed to be far worse than Arizona.

"In Arizona, they're now doing quality control, in fact, they're triple checking the count now, for what I'm hearing is that the concerns (AZ state auditor) Karen Fann laid out in her letter over a month ago now and the deep issues of missing ballots, and issues of replaced/removed/repositioned databases, remain issues today, Epshteyn said, who is close to the audit. "Soon enough, we're going to see some public information that's going to be a nuclear earthquake in terms of what's coming out of Arizona," Epshteyn added.
###

We obtained a report showing what appears to be a coordinated effort in posting results in the 2020 Election between the states of Pennsylvania and Georgia. The timestamps of updates to the 2020 Election results in these two states are too similar to be a coincidence.

The report below shows a comparison between the Presidential results recorded for Pennsylvania and Georgia in the 2020 Election. Per a review using the Edison data released after the election, the report shows tabulations in the election which are far too consequential.
###

4: LEGAL NEWS UPDATES

We have promised to give you information from Sidney concerning all legal matters. Here are two things we wanted to update you on.

Sidney and Defending the Republic appeared in federal court in DC Thursday, June 24, on their motions to dismiss Dominion's defamation claims. The judge heard arguments from all parties and advised he will write his decisions on the various purely legal issues of jurisdiction and pleadings.

Meanwhile, the Democrat Florida Commissioner of Agriculture is political grandstanding on what is a simple administrative issue regarding the inception of Defending the Republic. The law firm representing Defending the Republic has been in communication with that office. Many of the statements made by the Florida commissioner are themselves erroneous or a misunderstanding.

Lawyers for Defending the Republic expect to meet their concerns in short order. Sidney has been diligent in her handling of donations to Defending the Republic and the Defending the Republic PAC. She treats your support with appreciation and care. You have entrusted Sidney and Team Kraken with your hard earned dollars and we view this as a sacred trust.

We will keep you in the loop as these issues progress.

Enjoy your weekend.

Sidney & Team Kraken

Follow Our Progress:

DefendingTheRepublic.org
DefendingTheRepublicPAC.com
SidneyPowell.com