US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
If this is true, I hope he is correct and it happens. And joe and his family get the time in the courts that their corrupt history deserves.

But the article you link indirectly looks like more Marxist MSM...

Trump Says He Expects to Be 'Reinstated' As President in August: Report (businessinsider.com)

"Haberman, who broke some of the biggest (FAKE NEWS) stories of the Trump administration and has been covering him for decades, added that Trump had been "laser focused" on election audits in states whose results he is still trying to overturn. "

You need to realize that the left's base is very dumb. They don't look much farther than TikTok or CNN, and they very likely look to one liners on Redditt for their news.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The only mechanism that I know of has been used in countries like Venezuela - a coup. I for one would never support that; we cannot devolve that far and be able to come back.

Interesting how strong the TDS is over on that reddit sub.
The promise of free money and no responsibility is a powerful incentive for the liberal “progressive” TDS crowd. I hope I’m around to see their faces when they realize it was all a lie and that Trump was right..... again.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You would think any person with just a little bit of decency would be utterly appalled seeing this. There are Baby Killers and then there is this person, bragging about killing her Baby. Wow. I have to say this is the worse thing I have watched this whole year. I can't even share this with anyone I know, they don't need this kind of evil in their thoughts/memories...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
You would think any person with just a little bit of decency would be utterly appalled seeing this. There are Baby Killers and then there is this person, bragging about killing her Baby. Wow. I have to say this is the worse thing I have watched this whole year. I can't even share this with anyone I know, they don't need this kind of evil in their thoughts/memories...
It is an ugly truth. Sadly there are many on the left that will watch that and think she is a hero.

Reaction score