US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the National Rifle Assoc. sticker off my front window. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard.

Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.

Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.

Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way, and security can't pat me down. If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.

Hot Damn..Safe at last !!!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
From the article: "the most recent wave of hiring has been led by white teens, raising concerns that young people from minority groups might miss out on a hot summer labor market."

Um companies are desperate and need workers and can only hire those that apply....Doubt Biden will institute an employment draft where if you are not working and your number is called, you are working LOL.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Once again a episode from America Uncovered worth my time..

America Is RACIST—the 1619 Project
May 27, 2021
America Uncovered

The US Department of Education is funding the 1619 Project curriculum in K-12 schools, a branch of Critical Race Theory created by Nikole Hannah Jones. But there are some major historical inaccuracies with the New York Times's 1619 Project. And there are growing calls to ban it. Find out more on this America Uncovered!

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Liberal “progressive” Democrats are a clear and present danger to our country.

It is particularly chilling to see United States senators openly pressuring justices to vote with their side or face severe consequences. Blumenthal went as far as to mention specific cases and the expected rulings. This follows raw demands in the confirmation hearing of now Justice Amy Coney Barrett that she promise to rule on particular cases “correctly” as a condition for her confirmation.

Reaction score
Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd love to see President Trump "reinstated" but I don't know of a mechanism that would allow that. If it did happen can you imagine how the Marxocrats and Marxocrat media would react? There isn't enough fire extinguishers and foam in the world to put out all the hair that would be on fire :rofl: