US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ever since Walt wasn't the leader.
You know the same happened with Sam Walton, he was Buy American, when he died his kids sold out to China...80% of Walmart's products are now from China...It seems each new Generation is deteriorating our country and becoming more Anti-American...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Disney tries to run away from the evidence of its racist push

(Opinion with verifiable citations and source documents)

The most blatantly racist item in Disney's employee training was a checklist that required them to tick off all the items showing that they possess "White (heterosexual, cis-gender) privilege." Because the checklist goes to the heart of Disney's laughable denial, here's the Rufo tweet with that checklist so you can see it for yourself:
Next, participants are asked to complete a “white privilege checklist”: “I am white,” I am heterosexual,” “I am a man,” “I still identity as the gender I was born in,” “I have never been raped,” “I don’t rely on public transportation,” and “I have never been called a terrorist.” pic.twitter.com/hcTVp9Tnz1
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔ (@realchrisrufo) May 8, 2021

Disney tried to wriggle away from the inevitable backlash following those revelations by claiming that Rufo had misunderstood the documents. Rufo wasn't having any of that, and in a strongly-worded, fact-filled rebuttal, he emphasized that the documents are incapable of being misunderstood. They're just straight-up racist:

Disney has released a statement claiming that my reporting "distorted" their antiracism program. This is false. I published direct quotations, contextual screenshots, and the original source documents in their entirety.

Disney is distorting the truth—and I won't stand for it. pic.twitter.com/w7eEcKyduq
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔ (@realchrisrufo) May 10, 2021

Disney claims to value "inclusivity," but the company has:
-Used slave and child labor in poor countries
-Filmed 'Mulan' near Uighur concentration camps
-Censored content for the CCP
-Shrinked a black actor in Chinese promotional materials

The Magic Kingdom is a house of lies.
I challenge Disney's executive team to walk the walk: they should complete the "white privilege" checklist they provided to employees and share the results publicly.

Otherwise, they're fake antiracists, using buzzwords to deflect attention from their moral transgressions. pic.twitter.com/WTw7VoJtTy

Read the truth—including the full original source documents—here: https://t.co/trZwqqNP8C
Disney's statement about my reporting is only two paragraphs, but contains eight falsehoods, misrepresentations, and evasions.

I've annotated them here. Do better, Disney. pic.twitter.com/RMJmQhclSs

I strongly encourage you to boycott Disney for as long as it thinks its mission, both within the corporation and through the products that it markets to young people, is to promote the fantasy of transgenderism, the lie that America is a systemically racist country, and the eugenic theory that Whites are inherently bad. And if you need a little more encouragement to boycott Disney, just think of all the young Disney stars in the past 20 years who have become complete nutcases because something is deeply wrong in the formerly wholesome, patriotic company that Walt created.
[/QUOTE]

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
We had some bad news for US guys, the sea shipping cost from Aisa to US increased 5 times since 2020, right now all factories are afriad to accept USD, big tumble, factories lack of chips, material cost increase as rocket . The market really has too much money. Hope US Federal Reserve no print flood USD again. :cool:

[1620831818348.png

Lol.gif

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We had some bad news for US guys, the sea shipping cost from Aisa to US increased 5 times since 2020, right now all factories are afriad to accept USD, big tumble, factories lack of chips, material cost increase as rocket . The market really has too much money. Hope US Federal Reserve no print flood USD again. :cool:

[View attachment 89494

View attachment 89495
It’s only a matter of time. A lot of my friends have been switching from USD TO Chinese Yaun and the interest is increasing if we have a government like this.
US will fall behind China it’s just a matter of time.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Our country started the quick decline because of 65,915,795 people + 1. The idiots that voted for Barack Obama, and BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA himself.

At this point, I don't have a clue as to what will bring us back.
I would go back a bit, started since bush presidency. No child left behind policy now everyone’s major is art. Negative iq is where it begins.
Even going to Afghanistan was a mistake.

Mas Clinton said be created TALIBAN and we funded them it’s just they got out of control.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It’s only a matter of time. A lot of my friends have been switching from USD TO Chinese Yaun and the interest is increasing if we have a government like this.
US will fall behind China it’s just a matter of time.
A few notes:

Chinese Yuan / RMBI / Renminbi is not a trustworthy currency by most measures. I would not expect it to become a reserve currency due to lack of transparencies in the CCCP controlled currencies. ( way too easy to manipulate )

US Dollar is still dominant in trade, of course as the world moves away from Oil this can change. Euro is perhaps the only currency which could challenge the US Dollar now.. and Europe has an aging population issue - so they will not be a good consumer region either.

There's a lot more going on with currencies than most people fully understand, and a lot more PRC China debt diplomacy in the world than most Americans realize. ( much of that debt is denominated in US Dollars )

China will have a major elderly population issue very soon ... and thus will not be a big consumer nation. USA is in much better position.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Our country started the quick decline because of 65,915,795 people + 1. The idiots that voted for Barack Obama, and BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA himself.

At this point, I don't have a clue as to what will bring us back.
Hate to say this but War...Sometimes you have to thin out the Idiots...You know, the ones who are scared of guns...:)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A few notes:

Chinese Yuan / RMBI / Renminbi is not a trustworthy currency by most measures. I would not expect it to become a reserve currency due to lack of transparencies in the CCCP controlled currencies. ( way too easy to manipulate )

US Dollar is still dominant in trade, of course as the world moves away from Oil this can change. Euro is perhaps the only currency which could challenge the US Dollar now.. and Europe has an aging population issue - so they will not be a good consumer region either.

There's a lot more going on with currencies than most people fully understand, and a lot more PRC China debt diplomacy in the world than most Americans realize. ( much of that debt is denominated in US Dollars )

China will have a major elderly population issue very soon ... and thus will not be a big consumer nation. USA is in much better position.
So where does Cryptocurrency fall into all of this? For some reason, with The Great Reset, maybe the Elites will control everything in the future...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So my son is driving from North Carolina through Tennessee back to Texas, his company is rerouting him since those states has no gas. Crazy...