US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
I cant even begin to describe how sick this makes me. Our government, specifically the FBI and now more and more LE are turning into no-shit real NAZI's.

Its a sad time for our country. And I hope those who go along in LE and the military rot in hell.

SHOCK REPORT! FBI Sends in Armored Vehicle with Turret, 2 Vans, 6 FBI Vehicles, 3 Local Police Vehicles to Arrest Young Father Who Attended Jan. 6 Rally - UNBELIEVABLE INTERVIEW! - Please Help...

I am shocked and saddened by this. From my understanding, this is what the Oath Keepers are:

The Oath Keepers describe themselves as “a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to ‘defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.’”

I hope this article is 100% bullshit, or that we are not getting all of the truth. But I doubt it. Things are going to get very bad before sanity returns to this country. It will, but at what cost?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More mostly peaceful protests in Seattle and Portland overnight. Good luck finding any “reporting” on it from CNN or the other Nazi sympathizer, propaganda channels

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
As more violence and burning takes place across the country, the POS apologist-in-chief, or his handlers, sides with the rioters.

... and, of course, President Joe Biden chimed in, or perhaps his interns, who declared his support for police reforms:
"Breonna Taylor's death was a tragedy, a blow to her family, her community, and America," Biden said in a tweet.
"As we continue to mourn her, we must press ahead to pass meaningful police reform in Congress. I remain committed to signing a landmark reform bill into law."

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Once again, love this artist...
View attachment 84490
No staged crying theatrics in front of an empty parking lot :rolleyes:
1615747214197.png

The unaccompanied children crisis at the border right now is over 10 times as bad as during the Trump administration.

Where are the RINO's at the border doing stated crying events?

And of course the marxist blaming it on Trump Pelosi: Biden sending help for migrant children at border amid 'humanitarian' challenge | US-Mexico border | The Guardian

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
No staged crying theatrics in front of an empty parking lot :rolleyes:
View attachment 84606

The unaccompanied children crisis at the border right now is over 10 times as bad as during the Trump administration.

Where are the RINO's at the border doing stated crying events?

And of course the marxist blaming it on Trump Pelosi: Biden sending help for migrant children at border amid 'humanitarian' challenge | US-Mexico border | The Guardian
When I look at this staged crying event in front of an empty parking lot it makes me so mad and want to puke. Such a hypocrite she is. There really are children in crisis. The remedy is not having them in that situation at all!!! That was the path Trump was on.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Confession of blatant false reporting hidden behind still-false headline after the damage has been done. Why aren't these lying hacks in prison?

Trump pressured a Georgia elections investigator in a separate call legal experts say could amount to obstruction

Correction: Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source. Trump did not tell the investigator to “find the fraud” or say she would be “a national hero” if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find “dishonesty” there. He also told her that she had “the most important job in the country right now.” A story about the recording can be found here. The headline and text of this story have been corrected to remove quotes misattributed to Trump.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Shocking I know... the problem is that the 14 people who actually voted for Harris don’t know what’s going on in the country...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Shocking I know... the problem is that the 14 people who actually voted for Harris don’t know what’s going on in the country...

The whole thing, both the riots and the silence of the Lamestream Media piss me off beyond belief. If BLM and ANTIFAH think it's so bad here, I'll bet we'd all contribute to fund their air fare to China, Cuba or some other "paradise" like what they are advocating. The Lamestream is not a news source, it's nothing more than propaganda for BLM, ANTIFAH and the whole Marxocrat agenda. I am not anxious to die but am old enough to accept that I won't be around to see where this leads but I fear for my kids and grandkids.