US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I'll say it again, the autopsy report on George Floyd, angel that he was, showed no signs of any physical trauma that lead to his death. The levels and varieties of drugs in his system were probably more than enough to have killed him anyway. The way he is being portrayed as a martyr for the BLM crowd is totally disgusting and the settlement, IMHO, was to also help insure a conviction of the officer. It's also interesting to note that his knee was not on Floyd's airway but on the side of his neck and that technique was taught and approved by the Minneapolis PD for suspects who were violently resisting which the body cam footage showed,

Last edited:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Even though I am a diehard Gators fan, I do hope Herschel runs. Maybe this is just the beginning, and an indicator that the Republican Party is under reconstruction.

Reaction score
Definition of Shit Show
So the settlement is $27Million. Most probably the lawyers get 33% of that, leaving about $17.8 million. Of that the family graciously donated $500k to the 'community'. So that leaves about $17.3 million. I bet that is gone within 5 years, probably sooner. Just like a loto winning.

newfoundlandplucky

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
On the surface it doesn't make sense.
II just invested dollars, which don't make sense, in digital currency based on nothing but prime numbers. Collectively they are worth trillions but realistically have no real value whatsoever. I think central bankers are having a laugh.

newfoundlandplucky

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The way he is being portrayed as a martyr for the BLM crowd is totally disgusting and the settlement, IMHO, was to also help insure a conviction of the officer.
Do facts even matter? Seems like this is all just persuasion. I think Scott Adams is right when he says we're witnessing hypnotism … an art of reinforcing what people already believe and then manipulating it. Maybe we all have to become trained hypnotists simply because educators have ruined rational thinking.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
In California I saw this today, right after my visit this morning with my income tax preparer :confused:...
20210313_091650.jpg

There really is a thought that their should be open borders.

The far left obviously has people believing the borders should be open.

Then don't take a penny tax money from me; EVER! , As I pay all my taxes!!!

20210313_091709.jpg
Legal immigrants is one thing. But why should legal tax paying Americans pay for illegal immigration?

Bucareli Treaty

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The two biggest Trump supporters in my hood with the most signs in the yard were the legal immigrants that believed in the wall and keeping out those that are entering illegally. They came here legally and felt that is the right approach...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
ah... there's a winner with IQ driving that Ford.... probably one of those Mexican-American marxists... the MEChA people ( think BLM like group but completely for violent overthrow .. )

View attachment 84557
But the irony is that America, because of it's founders and principles, and 100s of thousand who fought and died, and legal tax payers, is why this person drives a $50,000+++ Ford pickup. And why this person chooses to live here and not Mexico.

Last edited:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The two biggest Trump supporters in my hood with the most signs in the yard were the legal immigrants that believed in the wall and keeping out those that are entering illegally. They came here legally and felt that is the right approach...
My brother-in-law immigrated to this country, but did so legally. His path to gain citizenship was long, arduous, and costly. However, he was determined to do it the right way, and finally won out.
Personally, I have no problem with immigration, but it must be done legally. We can’t just continue to hand out citizenship to anyone who crosses the border, as soon as they cross. People need to be vetted. As shown in the article below, the left is having to admit there is an issue, but they’re trying to blame the one man that actually worked on trying to resolve the issue. If you’re sincere about correcting the issue, then quit opening the borders up and offering citizenship to anyone. Of course, that would mean losing those votes, so I guess there is no chance of that.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In California I saw this today, right after my visit this morning with my income tax preparer :confused:...
View attachment 84555

There really is a thought that their should be open borders.

The far left obviously has people believing the borders should be open.

Then don't take a penny tax money from me; EVER! , As I pay all my taxes!!!

View attachment 84556
Legal immigrants is one thing. But why should legal tax paying Americans pay for illegal immigration?

Bucareli Treaty
Well, I've been thinking about this Truck Owner a bit more...

And have come to a solid conclusion:

We need to limit immigration from Mexico and increase immigration from other countries.

This is the only way imho that we can help retain a balance for the U.S.A. and the values represented in the U.S. constitution.

No one foreign country should have such an influence on the U.S.A. that the independence of the U.S.A. is threatened by one national group.

Reaction score
As shown in the article below, the left is having to admit there is an issue, but they’re trying to blame the one man that actually worked on trying to resolve the issue.
So Schumer states that Trump caused the current problem. Yeah, right. It was not Trump that said "Come on down" like it is a game show.

"[Biden] inherited a huge mess on immigration, and it’s not going to be cleaned up in a month," he said. "He’s only been in office since Jan. 20 — about six weeks. His view of immigration is not like Donald Trump’s, who was nasty, negative, and horrible to immigrants.
"One of the problems with the Trump administration is that they had so much incompetence."
Schumer said Biden officials "are rolling up their sleeves and working" on the immigration problem.

So Jill Biden's officials are 'rolling up their sleeves'? Maybe do actual work and not just play with your clothing? What are they doing, exactly?

But as the story states: "The number of attempted illegal border crossings rose 28% in February, the first full month of the Biden administration." So yeah, it is Trump's fault. I guess Jill Biden has taken that page from Obama's "It's Bush's fault" playbook.

"President (Jill) Biden has asked senior members of his team to travel to the border region in order to provide a full briefing to him on the government response to the influx of unaccompanied minors and an assessment of additional steps that can be taken to ensure the safety and care of these children," White House spokesperson Vedant Patel said.

So it is the kids coming in, not all of the others that are the problem? They always try and defect the problem by talking about "Oh the children!" trying to elicit sorrow for the children. So why does he not go visit himself? Trump did.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, I've been thinking about this Truck Owner a bit more...

And have come to a solid conclusion:

We need to limit immigration from Mexico and increase immigration from other countries.

This is the only way imho that we can help retain a balance for the U.S.A. and the values represented in the U.S. constitution.

No one foreign country should have such an influence on the U.S.A. that the independence of the U.S.A. is threatened by one national group.
Excellently stated mat200. You hit the nail squarely on the head. It's pretty amazing that guy drives around in the USA, FREELY, flying the Mexican flag bashing the American way. We are living in crazy times indeed.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This crap is out of control. This society sucks; say something someone doesn’t like, and they try to intimidate you with threats or try to embarrass you in public rather than talking one on one if they have a problem. If that doesn’t work, they go further and try to not only destroy you, but your family. My gosh, I knew things were going to be bad, but they’re falling apart quicker than I imagined. Why is this crap not happening to the clowns, the destructive animals of BLM? What happened to all the rioters that caused destruction when Trump was elected? What about the scumbag waste of life politicians like Booker, Waters, Harris, etc. that promotes violence against Trump supporters??

Last edited:
Reaction score
So now they are going after people that did not even enter the Capitol building. This is beyond ridiculous. That judge is an asshole. I see all the time here in Houston violent people, felons that assault the police, are in possession of a firearm (felon in possession), that get $100 bond all day long. But this is political.