US Elections (& Politics) :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Do you think Repubs will EVER get it through their thick skulls that there is no common ground with these people??

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
What was the summary of that link ? , since The video is deleted by twitter.
My God they really did delete it...

It was a guy who just lost his job drinking a beer telling folks that due to Bidens killing the Keystone pipeline, he and 45,000 other lost their jobs overnight. And hes wondering how he'll pay his car payment and mortgage. It was powerful and I cant understand any legitimate reason for it to be deleted.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

It was a guy who just lost his job drinking a beer telling folks that due to Bidens killing the Keystone pipeline, he and 45,000 other lost their jobs overnight. And hes wondering how he'll pay his car payment and mortgage. It was powerful and I cant understand any legitimate reason for it to be deleted.
Agreed; very moving video. Probably deleted bc he questioned and stated that the election was stolen, excuse me, taken. I’m glad I got the opportunity to watch before it’s removal. There is no further independent thought. You must bow and conform. They are going to try and shut down any comparable site where people share different viewpoints, not just one. I say let them keep wasting money doing it. If more and more people quit using their services, eventually they will run out of money. Then, they will be in the position of bowing down. However, unlike these tyrannical animals, conservatives do not want someone bowing down to them.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
What was the summary of that link ? , since The video is deleted by twitter.

Here you go (this is the internet, nothing is ever really deleted):

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

That's insane. They really are fascist marxist. The guy lost a good paying union job and was fretting on paying his mortgage and car payments, not to mention actually finding another job. We are living in a radically different America.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
If President Trump wants to support these gutless/spineless guys, that's his call. Here is one guy that just says NO...

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

SUPPRESS THE TRUTH...That is their illegitimate reason, to Suppress ANY Truth...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
She has just jumped off the deep end and there is no turning back now....OMG....

Pelosi calls out armed colleagues as security threats: 'The enemy is within the House'
New security measures will be enacted due to rising threats against members of Congress
Too Funny...Steal an Election, you better start hiding under your desk...