US Elections (& Politics) :)

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
^^^I concur. But as I have told others, never underestimate the enemy, and SHE IS THE ENEMY. I doubt she knows the ingredients to a screwdriver...but she is in congress, so there ya go. Speaks volumes for the mindless zombies that voted for her....THEY are the true scumbags.
Yep, and that’s why their areas are trashed out. I love how they keep complaining how crappy their city/jurisdiction is getting, but keep voting for the same wastes of salary, air, etc. expecting a change.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep, and that’s why their areas are trashed out. I love how they keep complaining how crappy their city/jurisdiction is getting, but keep voting for the same wastes of salary, air, etc. expecting a change.
I think this clearly demonstrates that Einstein was right, yet again. They keep doing the same stupid things over and over again and expecting different results. This definitely proves that the Fascocrats are truly insane.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It is not fair to compare Herman Munster to this POS, but the resemblance is amazing....:)
View attachment 80881

View attachment 80882
I just have to post this again....I laugh every time I watch it...

True...I feel bad for Herman Munster. That’s why I included the donkey first; I always thought he looked like a mule. Very fitting considering the party to which he is affiliated. And very fitting mascot for the left.

Reaction score
I absolutely admire this guy....

I don't know how to share the twitter link, but scroll down and listen to this man...there is going to be a LOT MORE OF THIS, especially considering how quickly the Putz Of The United States is trying to destroy the US.