US Elections (& Politics) :)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This has been debated before, in ukraine thread so lets just agree to disagree.
As long as others choose to post on this topic, they can expect responses ..

I've reviewed numerous sides and views of this conflict .. and confidently post my current knowledge that I have gained .. you can choose to ignore facts to suit your bias ..

yet

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?"
"If you are alarmed by facts the problem isn't with the facts"

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Its a start...but now for the encore performance....THE BIG GUY!!!

View attachment 172333
I'll believe it when I see it. The swamp is just that, a swamp. Look at all the bogus charges they brought against Trump during his presidency. Then the lied about the laptop and let their media broadcast the lies during an election. And so much more. I really doubt they will convict one of their own.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. The swamp is just that, a swamp. Look at all the bogus charges they brought against Trump during his presidency. Then the lied about the laptop and let their media broadcast the lies during an election. And so much more. I really doubt they will convict one of their own.
I figured they'd go so far as to award Hunter The Nobel Peace Prize by the the time it's all over..... :mad:
But since Obama won it in 2009 it means about as much as having a piece of paper handy to scrape chewing gum off your shoe.....IMO.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I cracked up watching this...Democracks...LOL

The hypocrisy is hysterical. But the actuality of what happening isn't just going to "destroy New Your City" like he says. It is destroying the USA as a whole :-(

The marxist are getting their voters across the border.

They have convinced Americans born here to not have babies and to get abortions. Just look at the illegal immigrants walking the streets with multiple children (voters), with no connection to or inbreed understanding of the American past.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I often thought, is it just about the votes they are after with all of this open border push. If we think about what the Elites want for our/their future maybe the war on white people is to replace with a more under educated submissive group, even Biden just said this. Our present state is a lot of automation, we have ChatGPT, Robotics for manufacturing/medical/etc., our future will be a lot less workforce and more automation.

Which group does best at hard labor with less resistance? Who works for a lot less? In Texas the majority is no longer white people.

I am sure there is alot more to this picture and this all sounds crazy but where do you think we will be 20 years from now?

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
This article is a year old, and I can't imagine not having heard about "the official one world religion" from other sources. I don't have any knowledge either way, it's just that I expect it would have been widely reported if there was anything to it.

Reaction score
Da Real Adogg commenting/reacting to a Benny Johnson video regarding President Trump destroying NBC's Meet the Press. That Welker woman was rudely interrupting him from the very outset, and he calmly shot her down every time. The media is making worse fools of themselves than even President Trump ever could.

Last edited:

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This article is a year old, and I can't imagine not having heard about "the official one world religion" from other sources. I don't have any knowledge either way, it's just that I expect it would have been widely reported if there was anything to it.
I haven't heard of it either, but wouldn't be a surprise if it is true. The media is in cahoots with globalism. They don't highly advertise things they are trying to sneak in. Communism and pork barrel legislation are examples comes to mind.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So I know this area very well. My Brother use to live in this area prior to Hurricane Harvey, 4 feet high of water flooded his house. When he sold his house a Bandidos Motorcycle Club member bought it, they use to have gatherings there, neighbors told him. That whole area has turned real bad. On the Spanish channels, a lot of advertising for these properties. I have personally drove all through the area during early development, back when I was helping my brother gut the insulation/drywall of his flooded house, that was devastating, everything below 4 feet had to be trashed.

Last edited: