US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
"Nightmare Scenario": US Government Has Been Secretly Stockpiling Dirt On Americans Via Data Brokers
"Nightmare Scenario": US Government Has Been Secretly Stockpiling Dirt On Americans Via Data Brokers | ZeroHedge

The United States government has been secretly amassing a “large amount” of “sensitive and intimate information” on its own citizens, a group of senior advisers informed Avril Haines, the director of national intelligence, more than a year ago.
The size and scope of the government effort to accumulate data revealing the minute details of Americans' lives are described soberly and at length by the director's own panel of experts in a newly declassified report. Haines had first tasked her advisers in late 2021 with untangling a web of secretive business arrangements between commercial data brokers and US intelligence community members. -Wired

"This report reveals what we feared most," according to attorney Sean Vitka of the Demand Progress nonprofit. "Intelligence agencies are flouting the law and buying information about Americans that Congress and the Supreme Court have made clear the government should not have."

The government has been using 'craven interpretations of aging laws' to bypass privacy rights, as prosecutors have increasingly ignored limits traditionally imposed on domestic surveillance.

"I’ve been warning for years that if using a credit card to buy an American’s personal information voids their Fourth Amendment rights, then traditional checks and balances for government surveillance will crumble," according to Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR).

During a March 8 hearing, Wyden pressed Haines to release the panel's report - after Haines said it should "absolutely" be read by the public. On Friday, that's exactly what happened after the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) released it amid a battle with the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) over various related documents.

"This report makes it clear that the government continues to think it can buy its way out of constitutional protections using taxpayers’ own money," said EPIC law fellow, Chris Baumohl. "Congress must tackle the government’s data broker pipeline this year, before it considers any reauthorization of Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act," he said (referring to the ongoing political fight over the so-called “crown jewel” of US surveillance, per Wired).

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Traitor To The Constitution: The US Government Is The Real Criminal
Traitor To The Constitution: The US Government Is The Real Criminal | ZeroHedge

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable.”
- H.L. Mencken
And so it continues.

This entire fiasco—indicting Donald Trump for allegedly violating both the Espionage Act and obstructing justice by improperly handling classified records—is merely the latest in a never-ending series of distractions, distortions, and political theater aimed at diverting the public’s attention from the sinister advances of the American Deep State.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Opinion by Rebekah Koffler

"After blatantly denying the Wall Street Journal’s reporting last Thursday, about China’s multibillion-dollar spy base on America’s doorstep, in Cuba, calling the story "not accurate," the Biden administration confirmed its existence last Saturday.

White House National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby admitted that China’s efforts to beef up its espionage capability on the island, just 90 miles from the U.S. homeland, were an "ongoing issue" that the Biden administration inherited. He claimed that President Biden directed his team to address the issue "quietly" and "carefully," beginning with "diplomacy." Kirby claimed that these "diplomatic efforts have slowed the PRC down."

But bumbling deceitfulness and pussyfooting with China so as not to derail diplomacy only shows Biden and his team are simply incapable of protecting America from its top security threat, Communist China."

Reaction score
I grew up not fully understanding what Watergate was all about, until years later and I fully understood it. Now, my daughters (I fully believe) will grow up during 'BurismaGate'. All roads are leading to this...I just hope that they have the balls to pursue it.

I have my doubts, since they couldn't even come together to take out that trash, two-legged pussy Adam Shit, I mean Schiff.

1686938413718.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have my doubts, since they couldn't even come together to take out that trash, two-legged pussy Adam Shit, I mean Schiff.
You were correct the first time.
His eyes are always bugged out like he's seriously straining on the porcelain throne while being constipated for 3 days OR......
He caught a whiff of Whoopi Goldberg having some success at the same task.... :poop::poop:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Watergate was a Gaslight by the media and the corrupt democrats!
Sure the "Plumbers" were in there but, did anyone ever wonder WHY?

One has to go back to the disastrous 1968 in Chicago Democrat Convention
in Chicago . The war in Nam was not too cool, Daley a known not so good,
forget the KKK, to name a few. After the convention the bills piled high with no donors.
They were into AT&T for over $10 Million!

So for the 1972 convention, all of a sudden the Dems paid off all their bills in CASH.
The "Plumbers" were looking for the foreign source of those $$$s. (think Libya wink wink).
So we can get a RINO Gerald Ford for an unelectable President and Ronald Reagan make
sure those Carters sold planes were 1st. targets.

Did you ever wonder about those defective Stinger missiles they tried to haul for disposal
to Utah? In the "Arms for Hostage" deal, those Stingers that were traded for the hostages held
by Iran, why didn't we ever want those back? :idk:

The media is honest, sure and the government and.....

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The Federal Bureau of Incompetence (Also known as Traitors and Lying Pieces of Shit) has arrested what, 1000 protestors from Jan 6th, (how many BLM terrorists have been arrested again? hmm) but they cant seem to get their head out of their ass to ID and locate the guy who planted pipe bombs that day at the RNC and DNC headquarters....

Seems of all the people they were able to ID that day, the ONE GUY who actually committed a felony planting bombs, the cell records for that ONE GUY were "corrupted". Gee, bad bit iof luck there huh.

Former Head of Jan. 6 Bomb Investigation Reveals Key Obstacle to Identifying Suspect
Former Head of Jan. 6 Bomb Investigation Reveals Key Obstacle to Identifying Suspect

.....Agents “did a complete geofence” of the areas, Steven D’Antuono, the former FBI official, said.

“We have complete data. Not complete, because there’s some data that was corrupted,” he added.

Geofencing is a technique that involves creating a zone and locating all devices within the area. The FBI has utilized the data it obtained through geofencing in charging documents against people charged over the Jan. 6 breach of the U.S. Capitol.

D’Antuono said that the data was corrupted “by one of the providers” before saying it was not done intentionally.
“It just—unusual circumstance that we have corrupt data from one of the providers,” he said. “I’m not sure—I can’t remember right now which one.”

Follow up on great leads? Why, that might lead us to someone on our own payroll... cant have that

Seraphin also said that investigators were able to figure out which D.C. MetroRail card the suspected bomber utilized after planting the bombs and discovered the card was purchased by a security contractor who used to be in the Air Force. Seraphin said he was part of a surveillance team that surveilled the contractor but that his superiors would not let him speak to the person.

“It seems like they had a good lead, and they could have run it down. But as far as I know, they never did,” Seraphin said.

During another portion of the interview, D’Antuono said he did not know whether the FBI interviewed the person who discovered one of the bombs. He also said he’s confident the person seen in the surveillance footage is the person who planted the bombs but that investigators do not even know whether the person is a man or a woman.

--------------------------
HINT ASSHOLES- Ask your HR Department

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score