US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
United States: Fifty Little Dictatorships
United States: Fifty Little Dictatorships | ZeroHedge

.....It is now clear that those responsible for the Covid response aren’t looking for amnesty or forgiveness; they seek a government structure that codifies their authoritarian impulses and a legal system that offers citizens no means of demanding accountability from their rulers. Publicly, they are searching for any “emergency” to increase their power. Privately, they are looking to put that system into law.

With the East Coast enveloped in smoke, the political class immediately saw the temporary crisis as an opportunity to implement permanent change. Despite evidence that arson caused the wildfires in Quebec, the same groups that adopted mantras of “public health” to collect power announced that the smog was evidence of a “climate crisis.” Like Covid, the emergency demanded centralizing power and overturning American society.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wrote, “We must adapt our food systems, energy grids, infrastructure, healthcare, etc ASAP.” Senator Chuck Schumer similarly called on government to “do more to speed our transition to cleaner energy and reduce carbon.”

Just as a respiratory virus became the pretext for unrelated political aims like student debt relief and eviction moratoriums, leaders already seek to impose unrelated cultural change through fear-mongering and deception.

But while the smoke clears, a more insidious development is taking place. The largely unknown Uniform Law Commission (ULC) has proposed a law that would drastically increase executive power in the United States and reduce citizens’ legal right to resist unconstitutional edicts.

.... The ULC’s proposal prepares the ground for any and all crises. It codifies a system that augments the power of the legally privileged under any pretext and strips the many of their right to legal recourse.

In all the postgaming in the elite narratives, this point sticks out the most. The next time, they want an all-of-society response, no stragglers and refuseniks. The efforts by the ULC are part of rigging the system toward that end. Instead of 50 “laboratories of democracy” they want 50 mini-dictatorships carrying out the orders of the elites in Washington, DC.

This legal push has received no public attention,
and not even Zwieg’s expert journalism seems to have broken through the wall set up by the mainstream media. And that is precisely why anyone concerned about the future needs to get the word out. The efforts toward fundamental regime change are real, threatening, and deeply dangerous to the future of liberty itself.

More here..

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Lucy, you ga su splainin' to do...

Burisma Owner Allegedly Recorded Biden Bribe Convos As 'Insurance Policy' -- And FBI Covered Up: Grassley

Burisma Owner Allegedly Recorded Biden Bribe Convos As 'Insurance Policy' -- And FBI Covered Up: Grassley | ZeroHedge

Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) on Monday dropped yet another bombshell in the recent spate of Biden corruption headlines - that the foreign national who allegedly bribed then-VP Joe Biden kept seventeen secret recordings of both Hunter and Joe Biden as an 'insurance' policy.

According to the Washington Examiner, that foreign national is Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky.

Two of the recordings are allegedly between Joe Biden

"The 1023 produced to that House Committee redacted reference that the foreign national who allegedly bribed Joe and Hunter Biden allegedly has audio recordings of his conversations with them. Seventeen total recordings," Grassley said during a speech on the Senate floor.

"These recordings were allegedly kept as a sort of insurance policy for the foreign national in case he got into a tight spot. The 1023 also indicates that then-Vice President Joe Biden may have been involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden," he continued. "More than that, the FBI made Congress review a redacted unclassified document in a classified facility. That goes to show you the disrespect the FBI has for Congress."

So the FBI covered up the claim that Burisma's owner had secret recordings between he and the Bidens as an 'insurance policy,' according to Grassley.

More via the Examiner;

And as Just the News notes;

The fruit fall right under the tree...

1686634145491.png

Just remember, joe never talked to his son about business dealings...
1686634382227.png

Photo emerges of Joe Biden and his son golfing with board member of Burisma Holdings

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hope the truth comes out very, very soon and it is acted on swiftly. I don't think we will ever be able to clean up the corruption that has sunk into our political establishment, until it is all burned down and redone from the ground up.

Look how long Biden has been in Politics. My God, is it any wonder the putz has a 'Greater then thou' attitude and is corrupt? NOPE...TERM LIMITS will solve MUCH of these issues. Not all, but it would be a damn good start.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
The FBI,CIA,NSA, the Secret Service as well as others knew. So the real question is,
how many of the bastards are in on it and got payed too?

It is funny how "Defending the Constitution against ALL ENEMIES foreign and DOMESTIC" means looking the other way
as long as "they" get a cut.

Reaction score
What's really telling is, what majority of US citizens and residents no longer watch/read/listen to media news? At my house, it's been years, and we're very happy to not hear all the lies and propaganda. If DJT survives until the 2024 election (don't count out the Deep State, just yet) how many more millions will vote for him, this time around? I'm guessing close to 100 million, possibly more. Well, if we actually have elections, I mean.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What's really telling is, what majority of US citizens and residents no longer watch/read/listen to media news? At my house, it's been years, and we're very happy to not hear all the lies and propaganda. If DJT survives until the 2024 election (don't count out the Deep State, just yet) how many more millions will vote for him, this time around? I'm guessing close to 100 million, possibly more. Well, if we actually have elections, I mean.
Unless some really BIG changes were are made in how the voting takes place everywhere (like AZ, GA in particular) before the 2024 election, it won't matter if the Republican candidate gets 60% of the vote, the Dem candidate will get 70%......:mad:

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
We do not watch the msm in our household. They are propagandist for the Democrat party.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We do not watch the msm in our household. They are propagandist for the Democrat party.
I watch none of them
A big event comes along, like Trump's indictment and all the MSM outlets repeat the same line verbatim like they pass a script around that's been handed to them by the WH.

Any mention of the recording of The Biden Crime Family and the Burisma deal going on right now on any of those same outlets? Nothing but crickets.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The FBI,CIA,NSA, the Secret Service as well as others knew. So the real question is,
how many of the bastards are in on it and got payed too?

It is funny how "Defending the Constitution against ALL ENEMIES foreign and DOMESTIC" means looking the other way
as long as "they" get a cut.

THIS
Does anyone REALLY think there's ANY legitimacy left to the US Government?

Biden has been a grifter, traitor and con man all of his career. There's probably enough evidence tucked away to convict 100 normal people.

And we've seen them try to create bogus crimes and conspiracy's with outright lies and fraud against Trump for going on 9 years. Without luck. But I dont think theyre going to let that stop them this time. Theyre playing for keeps now and they no longer care if everyone sees their corruption out in the open. Theyre not going to let any pesky laws get in the way, they just dont give a shit any longer.

You can vote as hard as you like but we cant vote our way out of this. The game is pre-decided.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And this current fraud, along with the prosecution of Trump since 2016, goes back to none other than Joe Bidet and Ukraine

Read this to the bottom as lying piece of shit and former Attny General Bill Barr pretends like he actually cares about the laws of this country.
Trump Attorney General William Barr Reveals He Had Intimate Knowledge of Biden Ukraine FD-1023 Investigation in Summer 2020; Failed to Tell American People Joe Biden Was Credibly Accused of Taking $5 Million Foreign Bribe as Vice President | The Gateway Pundit | by Kristinn Taylor | 30

Last edited: