US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Damn good read. Truthful, too.

You know what gets me is this Emergency NATO application. Why now, why not months ago? Something is definitely up. I still like Jordan Peterson's take on it, the majority thought this war was a land grab, Jordan said Putin already won by stopping NATO and the West. Guess we will see with this Emergency App.

Oh yeah, did like the read, thanks...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You know what gets me is this Emergency NATO application. Why now, why not months ago? Something is definitely up. I still like Jordan Peterson's take on it, the majority thought this war was a land grab, Jordan said Putin already won by stopping NATO and the West. Guess we will see with this Emergency App.

Oh yeah, did like the read, thanks...
NATO seems stronger now .. Sweden and Finland even joining .. that's big ..

Putin I think was still in this for a land grab .. oil / natural gas grab and maintaining Russia as the main Oil / Natural Gas supplier to the EU

In fact if you look at the past land grabs, and the Syrian war .. there's a lot of Natural Gas pipeline games there between Russia and the West ..

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Amazing that Biden's handlers rejected their application. "Jake Sullivan, the U.S. President's National Security Advisor, said that it was “not the right time” for Ukraine’s admission to the alliance". I am still waiting for the US to sponsor peace talks instead of attempting to puff our chest up to Putin in his own back yard. When did the US become the mouth-piece of NATO, anyways? I know my opinion on this subject may not be popular amongst some of my online friends here, but we really need to butt the hell out of this skirmish. The US has no dog in this fight. DC politicians had personal money involved in Ukraine. The politicians had Bio-weapons factories built there. If the majority of the US knew what was really going on, not what the MSM has saturated us with, I don't believe the majority of the people would back Biden on this.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Amazing that Biden's handlers rejected their application. "Jake Sullivan, the U.S. President's National Security Advisor, said that it was “not the right time” for Ukraine’s admission to the alliance". I am still waiting for the US to sponsor peace talks instead of attempting to puff our chest up to Putin in his own back yard. When did the US become the mouth-piece of NATO, anyways? I know my opinion on this subject may not be popular amongst some of my online friends here, but we really need to butt the hell out of this skirmish. The US has no dog in this fight. DC politicians had personal money involved in Ukraine. The politicians had Bio-weapons factories built there. If the majority of the US knew what was really going on, not what the MSM has saturated us with, I don't believe the majority of the people would back Biden on this.
Bio-weapons labs .. I don't buy the "Bio-weapons" angle .. Ukraine is FULL of Spies for Russia .. makes no sense to run top secret or even secret projects in Ukraine ..

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Damn good read. Truthful, too.

I second the recommendation. Anybody who thinks russia is the only villain here will disagree. Lots of good points, this is the one that I think is at the heart of it:

"But then, having destroyed Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia and sundry other places all on a great hegemonic lark, the professional warmongers of our land and their catamites in Washington made Ukraine their next special project. They engineered the 2014 coup in Kiev that ousted the elected president, Mr. Yanyukovich, to set up a giant grifting parlor and international money-laundromat. The other strategic aim was to prepare Ukraine for NATO membership, which would have made it, in effect, a forward missile base right up against Russia’s border. Because, well, Russia, Russia, Russia!"

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I second the recommendation. Anybody who thinks russia is the only villain here will disagree. Lots of good points, this is the one that I think is at the heart of it:

"But then, having destroyed Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia and sundry other places all on a great hegemonic lark, the professional warmongers of our land and their catamites in Washington made Ukraine their next special project. They engineered the 2014 coup in Kiev that ousted the elected president, Mr. Yanyukovich, to set up a giant grifting parlor and international money-laundromat. The other strategic aim was to prepare Ukraine for NATO membership, which would have made it, in effect, a forward missile base right up against Russia’s border. Because, well, Russia, Russia, Russia!"
If you look closer at the 2014 "coup in Kiev" / 2013-14 Euromaidan Revolution .. all the usual players ( Russia, USA, China, .. ) naturally try to affect the election .. prior the the rising up of the masses of People, RUSSIA was winning the "coup" .. that is RUSSIA put their man in Kiev through various influence operations ..

Enough of the population of the Ukraine DID NOT like this .. just look at the streets ..

1664745534103.png

SO IF the USA was so powerful as to be able to do this .. then WHY did the USA fail in Afghanistan?

If the USA was able to successfully bring all of these Ukrainians into the streets .. AND RUSSIA which is next door to Ukraine and has massive amounts of agents and pro-Russian people within Ukraine .. well that just tells you a lot.

Bottom line, MANY people in Ukraine DO NOT want to be living under a Russian Puppet Government.

Just like many of the American's DID want to live under King George .. regardless of the influence the French and Spanish applied to the British American Colonies ..

Ukrainian's have Agency .. they have a say in their own country

Also with regards to missiles aimed at Russia .. Poland is close enough .. did not need Ukraine as a base vs Moscow ..

Reaction score
My comment is: Kash, when y'all gonna spill the beans to the public?
We know they're corrupt and sick and twisted people.
They know we know. They cannot hide it any more.
So spill it, Kash, DJT, and team. Spill it all out. SOON.

1664749149843.png

Edited to add more info:

Kash Patel sat with Jan Jekielek from The Epoch Times for an explosive interview this past week at Kash’s Corner.
During their conversation Kash warned viewers on what is coming out next from the FBI whistleblowers.

Kash Patel: “I think it’s going to be an explosive topic. I don’t think you’ve seen any real damaging information yet. And that’s scary, right? Because this is very damaging. Because when you put it in perspective you’re going to see so much more damaging information. One of the other whistleblowers that came forward was on Dan Bongino’s Show. And he literally said wait til you see the acts of sexual complicity that the 7th floor of the FBI was engaging (in) during this entire time… And I was the guy that exposed the Lisa Page, Peter Strzok thing. I know how that organization at that level of political operatives work. So, there’s a lot more coming.”

via The Storm Has Arrived.

https:/www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/kash-patel-fires-warning-shot-wait-til-see-acts-sexual-complicity-7th-floor-fbi-engaging-video/

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Think you'll like this one ..

posted a Louis Rossman ..

NYC pretends to care about fraudulent real estate because they hate Trump

Reaction score

Attachments

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
"If you're from a urban area...you are more likely to be democratic voter...if you are from a rural area...you are more likely to be a republican voter" - Chuck Todd

Who comes up with this Bullshit?

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If the majority of the US knew what was really going on, not what the MSM has saturated us with, I don't believe the majority of the people would back Biden on this.
Their global weaponized medicine movement is somewhat difficult to stay track of, because there is so many offenses. But the real question is if the masses found out this global weaponized medicine movement was started by a few biological warfare attacks including the Rothschilds VS. Italy for mass extermination for real estate advantages. The Rothschilds every 100 years finance a biological warfare attack so they can take financial advantages over people. In 1917 when the Spanish flu ended WWI it was because these guys had made horse meningitis and turned it into biological warfare, then the medical industry try to make a flu vaccine from it and killed 2/3 of the population of the earth.

The press will lie about the Spanish flu to the public. Besides finding out about the truth from real survivors, I heard it again on a CIA video I watched in biological warfare class. You see, some people know the real truth about them. They are just outnumbered and purposely sidetracked away from all of this.