Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Reaction score
Niksun, don't get me wrong, I despise Putin about as much as I despise Biden. Difference is Biden isn't a genocidal murderer like Putin. And as for Zelenskyy, I'm no fan of his either, but I do admire his boldness and willingness to do whatever it takes to defend his country. I am not one of those that fly a Ukrainian flag in front of my house. And in general, I do not wish the honest, hard working average Russian citizen any harm, absolutely nothing but the best actually in this New Year.

HOWEVER...

Just like the German people during WWII, there has to come a time when the people rise up (should have risen up) and take control and responsibility for their leaders actions. I do not like where this war of escalation is headed, but I do know THAT NONE OF THIS HAD TO HAPPEN, ALL OF IT IS ON PUTIN'S SHOULDERS. So if the Bear gets shit on, I'm all for it.

I just don't want his bullshit to spread to the rest of the world. THAT is what worries me. I truly hope something happens soon and Putin realizes that this is a lost cause and starts to withdraw. But i doubt it. The bear is very stubborn, aka, stupid.

Reaction score
iirc we've given the Israelis more and better ( for the time ) .. F15s the top aircraft when we provided them .. so there's still a lot more head room .. best for the world if Putin just calls it quits and pulls back to 2014 borders ..
I will ALWAYS support Israel. Always. They are our ONE true Allie in the middle east.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
@mat200, That was in the middle of the 6 day war. Sometimes we suffer from friendly fire, even
if they will be saved from the Soviets who will threaten to send in troops to "protect" Egypt, thereby
starting a new world conflict!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@mat200, That was in the middle of the 6 day war. Sometimes we suffer from friendly fire, even
if they will be saved from the Soviets who will threaten to send in troops to "protect" Egypt, thereby
starting a new world conflict!
Hi @garycrist

This was not "friendly" fire, that is not an error .. it was a purposeful attack .. 100% intentional.

If you believe otherwise you've not looked closely at the facts and information available, or are unwilling to look closely enough.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Some postings on Twitter.

Here's a guy happy with the Fuhrer

What's in a smile

1673991176574.png

How do you measure up? Imperial, metric or Russian

Judging by the quality of Russian TV this is no doubt fabricated

And some kindness to finish.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Russian propaganda of suspect apartment blocks they have built. They are waiting for the ceiling foreman to check out the ceiling. Anybody got a pin? :D

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
The US hit their debt ceiling today. So, we are maxed out financially, once again. So, since we are maxed out, what do we do today? Send fucking Ukraine another 2.5 billion dollars worth of equipment and supplies.
The fuckers are getting more brazen. A few weeks ago, we give the fucker 45 billion after we roll the red carpet out for hime at DC. He said, thats nice, but he wants more. He is hitting Germany up for more. He has speed dial for Brandons cell phone as #1 on his speed dial list. Time to trim our spending, cut the world moochers off and pay down our debt, not keep sending Ukraine a few billion every fucking week.

ef2a26b5e6b5cc1d.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The US hit their debt ceiling today. So, we are maxed out financially, once again. So, since we are maxed out, what do we do today? Send fucking Ukraine another 2.5 billion dollars worth of equipment and supplies.
The fuckers are getting more brazen. A few weeks ago, we give the fucker 45 billion after we roll the red carpet out for hime at DC. He said, thats nice, but he wants more. He is hitting Germany up for more. He has speed dial for Brandons cell phone as #1 on his speed dial list. Time to trim our spending, cut the world moochers off and pay down our debt, not keep sending Ukraine a few billion every fucking week.

View attachment 151454

Agreed, it's time The USA actually stepped in to shorten the war right away .. USA can completely push Russia out of this war and stop it in one WEEK if it was willing to at this point .. just rather let Russia Bleed to death from a thousand cuts ..

Likewise Putin can stop it also .. but he's unwilling ..

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Ukraine had their chance to sit down with Russia and negotiate months ago. They refused to, unless everything was on their terms. But why would Ukraine stop now? The world is handing to them on a silver platter, 100's of Billions of dollars in the past few months, along with free military equipment, parts, ammunition and now the fucker wants the latest and greatest, state of the art equipment. For him, he cant get enough. He wants more, and more, and more. Now he sends his wife out to do the bidding.....you know, tag team it so the can get billions more. Then, once this is all over, he is going to expect the US to built Ukraine back, or in reality, to upgrade them to state of the art. If you don't see something wrong with this picture, then maybe you chose the wrong career path. Maybe you should be in politics. To the rest of the world, the US is getting fucked up the ass, with no lube and not even a kiss. And Biden is helping them do it while sucking on an icecream cone. I have said before, this isn't our war, we shouldn't be paying for it and we definitely shouldn't send any of our Military in to get in the middle of it.