Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Reaction score
War is terrible. Always has been, always will be. But with the use of Social Media, I give Putin less then a year before he is 'dismissed', whatever dismissed means. WWII was mostly hid from the public....yes, propaganda did work...American Mothers didn't need to see their sons floating in the tides of Tarawa, Normandy, etc. Things have changed, and Putin completely underestimated it.

1647262037714.png
This image is more powerful then ANY bomb, T-80 Tank, Hind Helicopter or missile. This is the enemy that Putin wasn't prepared for.
1647262135376.png
A mother with her two children fleeing, killed by a mortar round. THIS is the knife that will eventually find its way to Putins jugular. This will kill him, communist/KGB or not. He is done. Just a matter of time.

Reaction score
War is terrible. Always has been, always will be. But with the use of Social Media, I give Putin less then a year before he is 'dismissed', whatever dismissed means. WWII was mostly hid from the public....yes, propaganda did work...American Mothers didn't need to see their sons floating in the tides of Tarawa, Normandy, etc. Things have changed, and Putin completely underestimated it.

View attachment 122061
This image is more powerful then ANY bomb, T-80 Tank, Hind Helicopter or missile. This is the enemy that Putin wasn't prepared for.
View attachment 122062
A mother with her two children fleeing, killed by a mortar round. THIS is the knife that will eventually find its way to Putins jugular. This will kill him, communist/KGB or not. He is done. Just a matter of time.
I had never fully considered THAT effect of instant notification via social media of the horrible events of war. You are completely correct--- Even though I distinctly remember seeing Vietnam on tv every night with a solemn-but-frustrated Walter Cronkite bringing video of that war-- it most certainly was sanitized and never fully depicted the reality of it. They used to say Newspapers are the first draft of History. Now it is anyone with a cell phone who records that first draft no matter how ugly it is.

Reaction score
SDKID: I remember it as well, though I was a bit young to fully understand it. I remember eating dinner one night with the 13" b&w tv beside the table. I heard Walter Cronkite talk about Americans battling gorilla's in Vietnam. I asked my mom and dad, how can we be fighting gorilla's? They are just apes? I think we stopped watching it at dinner after that.

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Every country in the world has their hands in their pockets and not doing a damn thing.

We all know that Brandon is an idiot. But we do not need to be the world police. Let someone else take the lead for once.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like a perfect hit on the bus..

People waiting for the bus ..

1647299136688.png

1647299194597.png

there's going to be a lot of hurt people in the bus stop ..
1647299330795.png

CCTV captures moment of Russian strike on bus in Kyiv, Ukraine

Ukrainian forces bring food to people ..

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like a perfect hit on the bus..

People waiting for the bus ..

View attachment 122114

View attachment 122115

there's going to be a lot of hurt people in the bus stop ..
View attachment 122116

CCTV captures moment of Russian strike on bus in Kyiv, Ukraine
Have to love how the old guy just strides off causually. Nah, I'll take the next one... Nice day for a walk.

SU-25 survived a hit to land .. looks like this will go to the recycling center ..

Guessing stinger. I think Putin will have people out there picking up the pieces and welding it back together as he can't afford a new one.

The protective skirts do not seem to hold up well ...

That tank was just crying for a Javelin / NLAW - sole tank on it's own with no ground force protection. Perfect rear shot which means probably even an RPG would have taken it out.

EVen a molotov could have done a lot of damage.Throw it onto the top and you've got the turret gunner on fire and maybe petrol inside.[/QUOTE]