Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"The future of the West is determined in large part by what happens in this conflict in Ukraine .. it is in the interest of every country in the west to support Ukraine on the ground .. "

"Let me ask you this question .. if after Putin has digested Ukraine he decides that he wants to finish his political objectives by rolling NATO back out of the other countries of Eastern Europe .. do we surrender? What do we do then?"

"This is simply the first battle, it is the easiest of the battles to fight if our nations are unified .. "

"I was not surprised by the Ukrainian's determination or their army's effectiveness .. I was surprised by the ineffectiveness of the Russian military.. "

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Russia claims Ukraine is run by Nazis ..

wait .. the Ukrainian President is Jewish! .. what ?!?! well .. this is good ..

1646905376177.png

1646905557529.png

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Russia claims Ukraine is run by Nazis ..

wait .. the Ukrainian President is Jewish! .. what ?!?! well .. this is good ..

View attachment 121608

View attachment 121609

Putin's "story" has always lacked coherence.

He has been doing or trying to do an awfully lot of explaining and I can't help but think of the quote "when your explaining your losing"

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There is a lot of water-carrying for the dems going on here. I'm surprised but not shocked. After the last two years I would expect a bit more scrutiny of the Biden/Pelosi party line. Does it strike folks that marching in lock-step with that bunch might just lead you off a cliff or to your own demise?

The discovery and simultaneous cover up of the biolabs in Ukraine might be a clue as to one of the reasons Biden provoked the invasion of Ukraine, at least until all the evidence is destroyed. Besides the most convenient distraction from the Biden-led collapse of our economy, inflation and skyrocketing gas prices, etc., etc.

Poland offers to send MiG-29s to Ramstein so US can get involved. US says no, you do it. Poland says no you do it and replace our MiGs. If no one wants to fight Putin why did Biden force his hand to invade Ukraine?

Chernobyl's power cut off, Putin's to blame, Putin's to blame, Putin's to blame, just remember that.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
WHAT WOULD AMERICANS DO?

As the world witnesses what is happening to Ukraine, Americans were asked what they would do if they were in the same position as Ukrainians are now: stay and fight or leave the country? A majority (55 percent) say they would stay and fight, while 38 percent say they would leave the country. Republicans say 68 - 25 percent and independents say 57 - 36 percent they would stay and fight, while Democrats say 52 - 40 percent they would leave the country.

View attachment 121577

Comedy, right?

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
"The future of the West is determined in large part by what happens in this conflict in Ukraine .. it is in the interest of every country in the west to support Ukraine on the ground .. "

"Let me ask you this question .. if after Putin has digested Ukraine he decides that he wants to finish his political objectives by rolling NATO back out of the other countries of Eastern Europe .. do we surrender? What do we do then?"

"This is simply the first battle, it is the easiest of the battles to fight if our nations are unified .. "

"I was not surprised by the Ukrainian's determination or their army's effectiveness .. I was surprised by the ineffectiveness of the Russian military.. "

If Wesley Clark is saying it, it's bullshit! That's the only language he knows.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Standoff Screen on top of this turret ..

View attachment 121578
I'm guessing could be an NLAW hit as it flies 3 feet above the target so probably would go under the shield and explode. ERA is of no use against NLAW as it doesn't use RF to home in so remains undetected. ALternatively could be Javelin and the 2 stage war head....

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There is a lot of water-carrying for the dems going on here. I'm surprised but not shocked. After the last two years I would expect a bit more scrutiny of the Biden/Pelosi party line. Does it strike folks that marching in lock-step with that bunch might just lead you off a cliff or to your own demise?

The discovery and simultaneous cover up of the biolabs in Ukraine might be a clue as to one of the reasons Biden provoked the invasion of Ukraine, at least until all the evidence is destroyed. Besides the most convenient distraction from the Biden-led collapse of our economy, inflation and skyrocketing gas prices, etc., etc.

Poland offers to send MiG-29s to Ramstein so US can get involved. US says no, you do it. Poland says no you do it and replace our MiGs. If no one wants to fight Putin why did Biden force his hand to invade Ukraine?

Chernobyl's power cut off, Putin's to blame, Putin's to blame, Putin's to blame, just remember that.
The Biden’s and Clinton’s and the rest of the demoncrat’s want to see Ukraine leveled and made into glass so all their laundering’s and shady deals will disappear.

Makes one wonder what is really going on behind the scenes that has potential to blow up on them......

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If Wesley Clark is saying it, it's bullshit! That's the only language he knows.
I have not followed Wesley Clark much .. so not certain how much to trust him .. still as a former NATO leader it is useful to listen, just like it is useful to listen to Putin to form a better opinion

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Analysis is all over the place when it comes to Putin and his intentions. I still feel he's experiencing some kind of change, probably medical problems. I just saw a video of him greeting the Premier of Belarus and his right hand was shaking so badly he had to press it against his chest. When he went to walk toward the Premier of Belarus his walk was anything but normal. It looked like he had problems controlling his right leg in particular. I'm not medically qualified, but I've seen that type of problem in people that have Parkinsons, later stages, and people who have had a stroke. Of course, that potion of the video was cut from Russian broadcasts but it does live on the internet and no, I don't think it was photoshopped.

Edit to add a link for the video I mentioned -

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Another viewpoint... (You will need over an hour) This video was taken down by YouTube, hmmm, what might that mean? The Truth maybe?

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Another viewpoint... (You will need over an hour) This video was taken down by YouTube, hmmm, what might that mean? The Truth maybe?

A followup...
Revealing Ukraine - Continued Investigations Of Crisis Following Ukraine On Fire - Oliver Stone (rumble.com)