Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FWIW - NATO is only one part of the reported reasons ..

Truth is more complex .. Oil and Gas .. Russia wants to remain the dominant player for that resource to Europe .. after Gas discoveries in the Black Sea Russia invaded in 2014 .. on Obama's watch ..

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I never give a fuck about Ukraine itself and i never will. Why should i ? When i was born this was all CCCP. Never had any problem with Russia. My passport says born in Ukraine, so what ?

No one ever said that Putin want to liberate the Ukraine (or only himself). The one who is saying this bullshit all the time is only you.

Biden had the chance to stop this all where no one was dead. He can still stop it by signing that the Ukraine will never be in the NATO but he love seeing dead people.

Ukraine is full of nazis, this is not new. Only you european born new generation tiktok users who never been there have no idea what is going on. Its good for the Ukraine if Putin kills them all.. but it turned now into too many collateral damages which is bad.

What the fuck are you trying to tell me ?
I have liked your post because i believe it's the most truthful you have been to date.

I also think your trying to play me like fiddle and upset because I won't dance to your tune. It's like something out of a western media playbook but poorly attempted. I scrutinise all including you.

You ask - What the fuck are you trying to tell me ?

I reply - Your school report should read "try harder" :D ,

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
in 2006 gas discovered in Ukraine:

KIEV, Ukraine -- The first well drilled by Chornomornaftogaz and Shelton Canada in the Black Sea near Odessa discovered gas, according to reports from the area.

The Biryuchya Zakhidnyy 1, 50 km offshore on the northwest shelf of the Sea of Azov, encountered an estimated 350 Bcf of gas. The drilling objective was Cretaceous sandstones, with a planned TD of 1,700 m.

11/06/06

ref:

UkraineAlert
March 30, 2021
Why the Black Sea could emerge as the world’s next great energy battleground

1646415303916.png

The exact volumes of gas currently lying deep underneath the Black Sea are not yet known. Rough estimates predict that the Ukrainian shelf may contain more than two trillion cubic meters of gas. The exact figure is yet to be determined since two-thirds of the country’s maritime area passed to de facto Russian control following Moscow’s illegal annexation of Crimea in 2014. Ukraine’s state energy company Naftogaz is preparing to explore 32 remaining blocks.

ref:

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Great analysis from a few years ago but mostly spot on still today in my opinion of the how and why and who's to blame.

Definitely worth your time if you're looking for the bigger picture and some cold hard facts.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
not certain what to make of this one so far ..

Ukraine-born oligarch Mikhail Watford found dead at home in Surrey
Police say death of businessman who made his fortune in oil and gas is unexplained but not suspicious

1646451351788.png