Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Not to cause concern, but the Russians are shooting RPGs and tank fire inside the biggest nuclear reactor facility in Europe at the moment.

it has 6 reactors and #1 is apparently on fire

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Live feed from the power plant parking lot. I was watching earlier and saw 3 distinct explosions.

Camera is being manipulated. May or may not see the action, but a little bit ago, I saw a clear firefight and explosions.
Feed seems to be saturated

Last edited:

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
If the west sends more military stuff then this will never end.

But stupidness is endless. We have seen this in any war on african continent.

Give Putin the Ukraine, where is the fucking problem? I dont give a shit on the country itself like many others. There must be no deaths, but the west seems to want more death citizen.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
If the west sends more military stuff then this will never end.

But stupidness is endless. We have seen this in any war on african continent.

Give Putin the Ukraine, where is the fucking problem? I dont give a shit on the country itself like many others. There must be no deaths, but the west seems to want more death citizen.
You started with Putin was coming to liberate which we can see is not the case.

Then you were all concerned about the bad Ukrainian Neo-Nazis conveniently forgetting the good Russian Neo-Nazis and their atrocities.

Now your concern had turned into I don't give a fuck.

Like Putin you are consistently inconsistent :D

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
You started with Putin was coming to liberate which we can see is not the case.

Then you were all concerned about the bad Ukrainian Neo-Nazis conveniently forgetting the good Russian Neo-Nazis and their atrocities.

Now your concern had turned into I don't give a fuck.

Like Putin you are consistently inconsistent :D
I never give a fuck about Ukraine itself and i never will. Why should i ? When i was born this was all CCCP. Never had any problem with Russia. My passport says born in Ukraine, so what ?

No one ever said that Putin want to liberate the Ukraine (or only himself). The one who is saying this bullshit all the time is only you.

Biden had the chance to stop this all where no one was dead. He can still stop it by signing that the Ukraine will never be in the NATO but he love seeing dead people.

Ukraine is full of nazis, this is not new. Only you european born new generation tiktok users who never been there have no idea what is going on. Its good for the Ukraine if Putin kills them all.. but it turned now into too many collateral damages which is bad.

What the fuck are you trying to tell me ?

Last edited:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
This war is starting to look like a 'Queen Sacrifice", with the "Queen" being the 40 mile long column
chocked full of draftees. The real bad guys from the South by ships.

spuls

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So the wise thing to do at least for the sake of human lives, is to accept Russia demands.
and do not forget Alaska, because this is as well an demand of United Russia since 2014.