Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Just read the link below and I've had a brain fart guys..... I'm signing up for the Russians :D

Other headlines are reporting masses heading home to Ukraine to fight. Also some others heading there alongside them sympathetic to their plight.

Are there any reports out there of Russians or others returning to their respective cause?

Just wondering

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just read the link below and I've had a brain fart guys..... I'm signing up for the Russians :D

Other headlines are reporting masses heading home to Ukraine to fight. Also some others heading there alongside them sympathetic to their plight.

Are there any reports out there of Russians or others returning to their respective cause?

Just wondering

At this point in the West the Ukrainians are winning the PR battle ..

Various Russian channels / posters posting that there are many pro Russian Ukrainians .. pro Russian military ..

many of the maps show that Russia controls all of those territories .. the truth is if Ukrainians go partisan the map looks more like just the Russian fingers on the major roads ..

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Good point. The energy costs have been climbing for a year now. What's unfolding is going to be the icing on a very bad cake.

Could be solved potentially by opening up other supply lines. Over here the North seas full of it but no rumours of production being ramped up. I believe America has similar resources that are not in use

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, there are lots of resources that are not being utilized on both sides of the pond. The environmental crowd has gained control and I, for one, don't think anything will improve. This is what they want, high energy costs so we use less. Sort of revert back to the 18th and 19th centuries. I also heard that there are trillions of cubic feet of natural gas in Europe that has yet to be tapped and that there is not willingness to do so. Increasing energy output from US or EU resources would put a big damper on Putin's financing to say the least, but logic is the last thing that ever applies.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
When you are an armored arty vehicle, guess no one will give you a parking ticket in a clearly no parking zone ..