Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
of course .. Putin didn't get to where he is by being a poor chess player ..

still think he's going to basically use the "starve" or surrender tactic on Ukrainians ..
Your guess is as good as any. It's difficult to predict anything without some new information/insight. My take is that Putin wants to make it known to friend and foe that he's not going to eff around when it comes to NATO threatening his national security as well as his power and influence in his AO.

I doubt the USA would do any different under any but this administration. I fail to see the advantage or logic in Putin starving the population he seeks to unite or at least influence. I would expect negotiations are ongoing and he's already holding enough cards to get most of what he wants.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Your guess is as good as any. It's difficult to predict anything without some new information/insight. My take is that Putin wants to make it known to friend and foe that he's not going to eff around when it comes to NATO threatening his national security as well as his power and influence in his AO.

I doubt the USA would do any different under any but this administration. I fail to see the advantage or logic in Putin starving the population he seeks to unite or at least influence. I would expect negotiations are ongoing and he's already holding enough cards to get most of what he wants.
FWIW - already finding news of this on the ground ...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
I picked up a rifle at a local gun store today and talked to the owner. He is a Ukrainian that has been here for a few years. He was quite angry at Putin, to put it mildly. He talked about his elderly mother who lives on the 11th floor of an apartment building. She is suck there since the rockets have knocked out the power plant and there is no electricity. He talked about how schools have been bombed. He said "why schools?"

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
interesting claims .. certainly it does look like many unit have run short on petro from the videos I have seen ..

1646292982827.png

1646293378069.png

1646293629126.png

ref:

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Distressing - Russian Shelling near the Equator shopping centre in Kharkiv Ukraine

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
so ... 17 members? looks like a group less popular than the local PTA ...

reportedly there is even Neo-Nazi groups in Russia ...

crazy to think these groups exist ..
Indeed. As I've mentioned before it's very remiss of those highlighting this not to also included the Neo-nazi groups operating in and most likely out of Russia.

Is it a case of our Neo-Nazi's are good yours are bad

Propaganda is a 2 way street. By all means question but apply the same standards to the Western and Russian media.

Meanwhile

Apparently Russia, much concerned, takes action against..... Nope not the homegrown Neo-nazis

Reaction score
Every time I see this, it rips my soul in half. IDK if the Ukrainian Government is corrupt, but I damn well know all of the innocents that are dying daily are!

No worries Putin, Hitler is keeping a spot very, very warm for you. Communist POS!

I say a prayer for Ukraine every night. I hope they can keep it up, and make every Russian BLEED for every single square inch they trod on.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Indeed. Propaganda is a 2 way street. By all means question but apply the same standards to (name your bad guy here)...

The only reason I'm posting anything even remotely like this is that there are already tons of "Russia bad" posts in this thread and neither side are rainbows and unicorns. That is, unless you're a devout follower of Kamala... (and yes, I do believe that Putin is the bad guy here)

1646315021655.png