Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
The defense contractors will be dancing in the streets over this...

"The U.K. foreign secretary estimated it would be a 10-year war. Lawmakers at the Capitol were told Monday it is likely to last 10, 15 or 20 years — and that ultimately, Russia will lose."

More on how long Ukraine may withstand Russian assault

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Candace nailed it, exactly what I’m thinking.

unfortunately, I know Ukraine is extremely corrupt and how the bidens made their billions and is evil. I know Putin is evil, and I know the MSM is evil.

I trust nothing I hear anymore. I’ll just focus on my own life and keep investing in our small farm. At least when the world continues to go to shit I’ll be able to eat and sell meat

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
84 hours to go 20km

1646200029226.png

The refugee flow to Poland ..

1646198746879.png
1646198783285.png
1646198804576.png
1646198844218.png

1646198894025.png

1646198916186.png
1646198967530.png

1646199053104.png

ref:

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
After Putin

" .. Russia will be a county ruled by pragmatic kleptocrats .. in due course .. in 20 years Russia will be an ally of the west or a vasal of China .. "

ref:

update: @user8963 think you may like this one .. long interview yet a good one

Last edited:

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score

The 31 Member Countries of the Governing Board of the International Energy Agency agreed to release 60 million barrels of oil from their emergency reserves to send a unified and strong message to global oil markets that there will be no shortfall in supplies as a result of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Russia plays an outsized role on global energy markets. It is the world’s third largest oil producer and the largest exporter. Its exports of about 5 million barrels a day of crude oil represent roughly 12% of global trade – and its approximately 2.85 million barrels a day of petroleum products represent around 15% of global refined product trade. Around 60% of Russia’s oil exports go to Europe and another 20% to China.

So they released oil which russia exports in around 6-10 days. WOW

After releasing the oil price rised around 5% :lmao:

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

The 31 Member Countries of the Governing Board of the International Energy Agency agreed to release 60 million barrels of oil from their emergency reserves to send a unified and strong message to global oil markets that there will be no shortfall in supplies as a result of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Russia plays an outsized role on global energy markets. It is the world’s third largest oil producer and the largest exporter. Its exports of about 5 million barrels a day of crude oil represent roughly 12% of global trade – and its approximately 2.85 million barrels a day of petroleum products represent around 15% of global refined product trade. Around 60% of Russia’s oil exports go to Europe and another 20% to China.

So they released oil which russia exports in around 6-10 days. WOW

After releasing the oil price rised around 5% :lmao:
Emergency oil reserves are for emergencies..... As in a time of war when you need oil for your military..... Not because gas prices are high....

So I see two options now that they pull from the reserves. 1: import more to refill those reserves. Which then what was even the point of pulling? 2: Not replenish it and screw yourselves in the future.

Both are good for Russia

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Emergency oil reserves are for emergencies..... As in a time of war when you need oil for your military..... Not because gas prices are high....

So I see two options now that they pull from the reserves. 1: import more to refill those reserves. Which then what was even the point of pulling? 2: Not replenish it and screw yourselves in the future.

Both are good for Russia
If you fill the reserves again or buy more because you think there will be a shortage soon , then in theory the prices start rising if there is no rising production. Some european countries already report higher demand for generators and other End-World stuff. Also it seems that people want to store petrol now.

So what will the OPEC do ? I think the same what the US oil producers do.. make more money ;). They will not produce more but they can if they want.

The only way to lower the prices here in Europe is to lower the taxes. But they need to money for the covid1984 costs.
Prices here now 8-12cents / litre higher than 2 weeks ago. They make even more taxes now o_O

Last edited:

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Funny that some US experts (like Marco Rubio on Twitter) or other "experts" now say that something is wrong with Putin..

On the other hand they have Biden who seems to have several huge brain damages.

The Gold Codes are the launch codes for nuclear weapons provided to the president of the United States in his role as commander-in-chief of the armed forces. For an extra level of security, the list of codes on the card includes codes that have no meaning, and therefore the president must memorize where on the list the correct code is located.

Good luck guys