Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I have yet to see one Ukrainian "welcome" a Russian soldier. I am talking about Ukraine, not past history. Ukraine willingly gave up its' nukes and signed a treaty stating that it would not pursue nuclear weapons, or did you forget that?

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I have yet to see one Ukrainian "welcome" a Russian soldier. I am talking about Ukraine, not past history. Ukraine willingly gave up its' nukes and signed a treaty stating that it would not pursue nuclear weapons, or did you forget that?

Good point. Another day and i make another appeal for evidence or footage of the Russian liberators being welcomed. Find me a single person....anyone and their dog will do lol

I'll be especially convinced if someone can produce a Photoshop of a Ukrainian hugging and caressing a rocket about too be fired into their troubled city :D ,

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm pleased there are 3 happy actors oops I mean people. Looks like the liberation is going really well.

Can you find some more videos i have a few more fingers that i can use to count lol

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Zelensky has signed for immediate entrance into NATO.

1646076068156.png

A spokes (person) is to announce to the world the signing today if we get him, her, well whatever, out of the beauty shop.

1646076949642.png

She also stated Zelensky as saying the "Devil made me do it".
1646077082861.png"
To which he replied. "ME" ?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
It's hard no to see Putin as evil, or at least a thuggish dictator, given that he is invading a country that was not threatening him, or Russia, in any way.
I do not disagree with this statement, but ask if USA is any better? What about the innocent Jan 6 political prisoners? What about the Canada convoy political prisoners that USA government seems perfectly OK with?

USA-interventions.png

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
I do not disagree with this statement, but ask if USA is any better? What about the innocent Jan 6 political prisoners? What about the Canada convoy political prisoners that USA government seems perfectly OK with?

View attachment 120366
Dont forget all the wars the CIA or now their "Special Activities Division" started/supported ..

I would bet that they are active in Ukraine too.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm pleased there are 3 happy actors oops I mean people. Looks like the liberation is going really well.

Can you find some more videos i have a few more fingers that i can use to count lol
Always the same bullshit

"YEAH SHOW ME PEOPLE WHO ARE HAPPY WITH PUTIN"

.. here a few

"FAKENEWS ACTORS CONSPIRACY"
"PUTIN IS EVIL PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN"

its a waste of time to argue even with you. You have your opinion. fine.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Great find still got a few more fingers for counting the people at those joyous occasions.

@user8963 since its such a difficult task I've took the liberty of finding another one for you. Even the colours are getting appropriate. Look at them rejoice

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I've never said the US is perfect because it simply isn't. It's a case of the lesser of two evils, and Putin represents that worse case quite nicely. Note he's now shelling and rocketing civilian areas in his desperation to crush the Ukrainians. From casual observation I'd say there are more Ukrainians that don't want anything to do with Putin or Russia than those that do.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm not arguing I'm asking for balance. We all know what the media is like. Propaganda is a 2 way street after all.

If the mainstream media was to show those videos of liberation you would have them picked apart in seconds but your willing to accept them without question for some reason. Possibly because it suits a narrative that you want to believe or you are susceptible to believing in it.

Maybe we'll agree to question everything and trust no-one

Still looking for footage btw.

Last edited: