Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well, do you really want me to dig up proof to satisfy those that will continue to deny? They would deny the proof .. why should I work that hard when I know the standard operating procedures .. it will be 99% likely in this war. If I could bet on it being true I could be a bitcoin bazillionaire ..

the pro-Putin trolls have been claiming this is still a fake war .. and that Putin was not going to invade .. and that Putin had now to invade because of genocide .. and that Ukrainian civilization never existed .. that Ukraine has always been the battered Wife of the Drunk Russian husband ..

War always will have looters, and civil unrest .. just look at the looters and unrest during non-war periods of this pandemic.

This additional unrest and more looting and troubles we can all thank for PUTIN starting this.

It did not need to be this way.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Radio Free .. USA Government paid media .. gathering clips from others and posting ..

looks like a body is blurred in this image ..

posted this previously .. note there is a twitter account listed as a source ..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I haven’t posted much as it’s a complicated situation and best described I think by this, ON BOTH SIDES

'Question All Of It' - The Current Western Propaganda For Ukraine Is Epic In Scale

That said, bottom line is Russia invaded another country without military provocation. The Ukrainians are the clear underdog here and I’m pulling for them. I’m good with the West supporting them with arms and money much like has happened countless times in countless conflicts on both sides since 1945.

I just hope this pissing match doesn’t get out of hand. The concern is you have two leaders, Bidet and Pukin, both of which appear to be playing with something less than a full deck. That gives me the heebie-jeebies

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Where are all of the bodies of these dead Russians? Oh yea, like every other late model war they stopped and picked up the
body parts and took them with. No blood stains, carrion etc.

Hmm.. what do you expect people look when burned down in a vehicle ?
There are many videos out of dead russians..
But not many want to see it ??

Spoiler contains gore

Last edited:
Reaction score
I haven’t posted much as it’s a complicated situation and best described I think by this, ON BOTH SIDES

'Question All Of It' - The Current Western Propaganda For Ukraine Is Epic In Scale

That said, bottom line is Russia invaded another country without military provocation. The Ukrainians are the clear underdog here and I’m pulling for them. I’m good with the West supporting them with arms and money much like has happened countless times in countless conflicts on both sides since 1945.

I just hope this pissing match doesn’t get out of hand. The concern is you have two leaders, Bidet and Pukin, both of which appear to be playing with something less than a full deck. That gives me the heebie-jeebies
Well said. Bottom line is that Russia invaded. It is THAT SIMPLE. There will be war crimes, 100%, but for now I am PRAYING for the Ukrainian people. Stay strong, stay motivated, stay alive. You can win in the end.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Putin's position on NATO encroachment has been unchanged. It's fair to say his view, and that of many Russians, is not the west's view. Biden and his team of woke military advisors could have stopped this invasion but instead provoked it. It's hard to say they didn't welcome it.

That said it is something to watch the Ukrainians stand up to the super power, which they've been planning for for years.

and now they are getting help, which they will need, from the outside, too.

God bless the Ukrainians in their battle. Does me good to see there are still some populations with the balls to defend themselves.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The escalation on the part of the West is beginning to look like there's a plan to capitalize on Pukin's miscalculation BEYOND just Ukraine to me..

Little things like Norway's Sovereign fund (the worlds largest) divesting from all Russian assets, or BP existing their position in Russian O&G giant Rosneft. Not easy things to unwind...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I somewhat agree. I mentioned many times here weeks ago (way before this thread) that Bidet and his handlers needed a distraction from his failed presidency and feeble mental condition and that we were edging towards a wag-the-dog war. By provoking Pukin with the possibility of Ukraine joining NATO someday, they knew it would piss him off.

I think both sides miscalculated, but at the end of the day, Pukin DID invade militarily a sovereign nation and should now pay a big price.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
There have been so many photos and videos traced back to previous wars, movies, and video games that I'm not believing any of it right now, from either side. Every Ukraine live cam I've looked at has shown no hint whatsoever of conflict or military action. I'm not claiming that it means anything, it just doesn't jive with what's being spouted out on the media and internet.

Brings back memories of the photos of overfilled-by-covid USA emergency rooms that were traced back to a french hospital. Or the oklahoma hospitals overfilled with horse paste overdose patients.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
i am not sure if any sanction will hurt russia. They have China and i dont think you need much more ..

If China invades Taiwan .. what will Biden do ? Sanctions against China ?

Did the old sanctions hurt Russia in the last 10 years ?
Sanctions like those being imposed now have never been done before:

Restricting trading with his central bank and freezing foreign reserves
International Air travel
Blocking him from SWIFT,
Switzerland is getting in the act freezing Bank for International Settlements assets which affects his monetary reserves
Turkey to close the Bosphorus and Dardanelles Straits
Shutting off Nordstream2
C26F0CD6-CB96-4759-A392-AC80D9C1F0B1.jpeg

Then you have a number of countries sending arms, including for the first time ever EU sending $500 million worth including:
Jaw-dropping. Borrell says EU military package may include "supplying fighter jets" for Ukraine's air force, EU has spoken w/ Ukrainian foreign minister "about the type of jets the Ukrainian military needs" & there are "member states...able to supply them"

Then you have private companies cutting ties, big ones, BP, Fedex, UPS, Combined, yeah they can add up fast.

Last edited: