Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Reaction score
Just a quick reminder: NONE OF THIS had to happen. Putin invaded a sovereign nation. Propaganda happens...it always has. But it didn't have to...nor did all these people have to die either.

So what does this mean? Putin is a raging asshole responsible for numerous deaths as well as war crimes. Its pretty simple...it just didn't have to happen.

But we all know this already.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Revealing the hidden casualties of one elite Russian regiment in Ukraine - BBC Newsnight

A sad story. I find the children being exposed to a state driven narrative from an early age especially questionable. With this in mind the life cycle of born, brainwashed, battle and bye bye baby looks set to continue

As said before this doesn't need to happen

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
If Google translation is correct this dreamer (@N-i-k-s-o-n I am referring to the source not yourself :) ) wanting to vindicate the motherland has scored an own goal. The images provided show 2 different sites and indeed 1 site is right beside the mall cropped to give the impression it's the alleged munitions factory and on target. The 2nd shows the alleged intended target a considerable distance away. And to think no goods were damaged in amongst the rubble.

Oh what a web we weave

Either Russia has invented as yet unheard of technology or they are trying to outdo the JFK magic bullet theory :De7372afef3561b03e5da7.jpgbabd979a6c1e5d80c8f60.jpg1d0e99b046c67de7d065b.jpg

Last edited:

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If Google translation is correct this dreamer (@N-i-k-s-o-n I am referring to the source not yourself :) ) wanting to vindicate the motherland has scored an own goal. The images provided show 2 different sites and indeed 1 site is right beside the mall cropped to give the impression it's the alleged munitions factory and on target. The 2nd shows the alleged intended target a considerable distance away. And to think no goods were damaged in amongst the rubble.

Oh what a web we weave

Either Russia has invented as yet unheard of technology or they are trying to outdo the JFK magic bullet theory :D
I don't quite understand what you are trying to prove.
At the moment there is a video of strikes with two missiles.

1. You can go to Google Maps and find this map, look at the park's street view, and see where the rocket hit from park cameras. It is about 460 meters from the shopping center.

2. The second rocket hit the building near the shopping center. The explosion of ammunition stored there started a fire.

3. You see footage of the fire in this mall, but the houses opposite didn't even get their glass blown out by the blast because the rocket explosion was far away from them.

4. You see footage from a Ukrainian video, which shows that there are whole (!) bottles of alcohol on the shelves in this shopping center, which is clearly impossible with an explosion.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't quite understand what you are trying to prove.
At the moment there is a video of strikes with two missiles.

1. You can go to Google Maps and find this map, look at the park's street view, and see where the rocket hit from park cameras. It is about 460 meters from the shopping center.

2. The second rocket hit the building near the shopping center. The explosion of ammunition stored there started a fire.

3. You see footage of the fire in this mall, but the houses opposite didn't even get their glass blown out by the blast because the rocket explosion was far away from them.

4. You see footage from a Ukrainian video, which shows that there are whole (!) bottles of alcohol on the shelves in this shopping center, which is clearly impossible with an explosion.
Ok so now there was 2 separate missile strikes. One beside the lake and the other beside the shopping centre approx 40m away according to a Google measuring stick. See screen grab

Logic and the laws of physics tell me if you chuck a missile practically on top of a shopping centre your going to do a serious amount of damage to it.

Though I haven't seen it (please post a link) the only mystery I can see with the alcohol is why was it not drunk lol :DScreenshot_2022-07-01-13-04-01-51_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.jpg

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ok so now there was 2 separate missile strikes. One beside the lake and the other beside the shopping centre approx 40m away according to a Google measuring stick. See screen grab

Logic and the laws of physics tell me if you chuck a missile practically on top of a shopping centre your going to do a serious amount of damage to it.

Though I haven't seen it (please post a link) the only mystery I can see with the alcohol is why was it not drunk lol :DView attachment 132251
FYI - reportedly the shopping center was now open again .. so even tho the image states "closed" on google updated info states it was open ..

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
The way this is unfolding I'm thinking since this Russian fairy tale started of at none, then 1, then 2 could there possibly be a 3rd missile. Furthermore I did a quick search for images and the first result inconveniently shows intact windows amongst another scene of carnage. Rumour has it the local double glazing companies are disappointed with the Russian results :D

Still waiting to see footage of undamaged goods amongst the wreckage in the bottom picture.

Screenshot_20220701-180153.png1d0e99b046c67de7d065b.jpg

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Every government involved with the ukraine situation has a history of lying and propaganda
The news agencies have a history of lying and propaganda
The internet is full of agenda-driven reports, blogs, and manipulated photos and video

I don't how any common people, which I assume is most or all on this forum, can think they have a clue of what the truth is with the urkaine situation. Unlike with IP cameras where I can believe what I see with my own eyes.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Every government involved with the ukraine situation has a history of lying and propaganda
The internet is full of agenda-driven reports, blogs, and manipulated photos and video

I don't how any common people, which I assume is most or all on this forum, can think they have a clue of what the truth is with the urkaine situation. Unlike with IP cameras where I can believe what I see with my own eyes.
Surely your not having a KBJ moment :D

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello!

At the link below you can read the investigation conducted by Russian activists, with a video attached from other angles and an explanation on satellite images.

Новые данные о ЧП в ТЦ «Амстор»

( Новые данные о ЧП в ТЦ «Амстор» - original on russian ).
Thanks @N-i-k-s-o-n

FYI - I find it really hard to trust any Russian news source on this war due to the various laws Russia has passed which threaten to imprison or fine anyone who discusses in Russia which does not fit the Kremlin's narrative .. thus in general I no longer take much time looking at Russian Times and the like ..

"On March 4, Russia's parliament passed a law making public actions aimed at "discrediting" Russia's army illegal and banning the spread of fake news, or the "public dissemination of deliberately false information about the use of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation"."

1656706970272.png

1656707034297.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Yes .. the world is and has historically been full of people who manipulate stories to gain some advantage .. even if it is just to give fairy tales ..

This is why I look for more credible news sharing people / channels .. and yes it does take time to vet them .. I try to share what I think are better sources here ..

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Ukraine lays out $750B 'recovery plan' for postwar future that it's president has announced that the whole world is responsible to fund......

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ukraine lays out $750B 'recovery plan' for postwar future that it's president has announced that the whole world is responsible to fund......

Which imho we need to find ways to get Russia to pay 110% of that ..

Seriously, Russia will just keep attacking their neighbors as long as they get win after win .. the only way this stops is when Russia loses more than they can afford ..