UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Advanced Technology and Other Associated Weirdness

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It would be nice if something forced "our" government to release all the information they have accumulated (courtesy of our tax dollars) and stop hiding behind bs umbrella excuses like national security.

It does seem, though, that if extraterrestrials (or other non-human beings) have been visiting or living on Earth for many years there would be at least one piece of hard, irrefutable evidence that the government doesn't control that would have been made publicly available. Yet all we have are grainy recordings, rumors, and hearsay.

As for anyone claiming Harvard or any other woke indoctrination center as their alma mater, they can suck eggs, I wouldn't give a plug nickel for all of them or their expertise.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
In the movie 65, Coneheads and Predator they all seemed to end up here for various and differing reasons. Just sayin'. :rofl: Even Superman's parents sent him on a one way journey for a reason. :rofl:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, they are ridiculous. And it seems that if you go ahead and give them your spam email they still require you to give it to them everytime then click on their confirmation link sent to said spam email address.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
This is not new. The stories go way back including in the Bible. There have been numerous discoveries such as this and there are rumors that the Smithsonian had been buying out collections of the skeletal remains and warehousing them. Not sure why it seems forbidden knowledge to acknowledge such finding or the refusal to put them on display or study them in the past.

Reaction score
This is not new. The stories go way back including in the Bible. There have been numerous discoveries such as this and there are rumors that the Smithsonian had been buying out collections of the skeletal remains and warehousing them. Not sure why it seems forbidden knowledge to acknowledge such finding or the refusal to put them on display or study them in the past.

Yeah, I don't get it. Why be afraid of the truth? Just display it and let people make up their own minds. I don't get any of it. If we obtained superconductors/PC's from crashed UFO's, ok, fine, great. At this point, who really GAF about it? Just put the truth out and let people digest it how they will. IDK...wouldn't bother me either way.

The problem is at this point: Are we really going to believe anything the Government says to us now? Pfffffft.