UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Advanced Technology and Other Associated Weirdness

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I like how science is just now catching up with what the ancient Sumerians wrote over 5,000 years ago. Planet Nibiru collided with Tiamat and what's left of Tiamat is now called Earth, Luna and the asteroid belt. Yay science!

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
They talk about something that they both know about and describe it in terms like "dark" and "government", implying that the government is and has been in league with extraterrestrial life to fundamentally change humankind in some way. They say "it" is too dark and terrible to tell anyone... only they can handle it and they're protecting us by not telling us what they know.

What a complete load of bullshit. They use phrases to lead an unsuspecting viewer along, like "we've known about extraterrestrials visiting Earth since the 1930s"...uhh, no, we haven't.

I appreciate some of Carleson's reporting, but this kind of "you can't handle the truth" nonsense undermines his credibility, imo. If he has other reports then he should put them out. Not doing so makes him as bad as those he's railing against for covering stuff up.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes I find it odd also. He has from day 1 impressed me as a straight shooter.

A couple of possibilities:
- he wants to be viewed as a reporter, not an activist. He tends to back off stories once he’s put facts out there that have substance. This isn’t the first time he’s gone quiet on stories that while seem to have legs, he doesn’t have enough hard data points to pursue. It’s possible he can’t for whatever reason present good enough evidence that he’s using caution.

- he’s truly afraid of what he’s seen, and isn’t comfortable being the one to break it given his following. He doesn’t want to be know as the guy who dropped the bomb

- he’s been told to be quiet or they will harm his family

- he’s full of shit and just making it up

- he’s one of them

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't think he's making it up; maybe he's just willing to accept his source's word for it without any evidence or proof. Perhaps his reluctance to pass it on is because he has no proof. If that is the case, then he should say that instead of saying it's too dark and terrible to mention.

Better yet, say nothing at all about it.

Someone with the loudspeaker says they have a terrible secret but they just can't tell us because it's too dark and terrible for us to handle, like we're a bunch of 3 year olds. I wonder how he'd feel if his wife told him she knows something horrible but she just can't tell him about it so as to "spare" him from the terrible truth... I don't reckon he'd settle for that (nor should he, or us).

Maybe it's just a publicity stunt, like click-bait. Kind of waters down Tucker's brand if that's the case.

Or, maybe the dark, horrible secret is that we're being invaded by several million extraterrestrial joe biden clones. :lmao:

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Meh... It's all a bunch of horse hockey until somebody shows me a legit picture that actually SHOWS something.
With all the billions of cameras around the world, the only pictures we have are of a fuzzy thing way off in the distance that could very well be a frisbee.

Actually, until a UFO, that is actually from another planet, parks their car in my front yard, I still won't believe it.

99% of supposed sightings are government craft, either from the USA or China/Russia, etc.. If we can produce an aircraft like the U2 70 years ago, just imagine what we could produce today.
Also, the majority of the triangle sightings are flares from aircraft doing training runs.

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Congrats, you just made his point.

View attachment 180345
The government doesn't give a rip about the public or whether it deals with it or doesn't. Look at the rampant corruption that's front and center at the highest levels of government, yet nothing happens, no one is held to account, and no matter how much anyone cares, they just keep on going and ignore it. That's because if there is no enforcement, no penalty, then anyone without honor or conscience will do anything and everything in their own selfish interest regardless of any consequences to the lot of us.

The only reason that the government doesn't release any and all information on anything is because it has nothing to gain by doing so, and nothing to lose by not doing so. JFK was assassinated 60 years ago last month and the government will not release all of the documents associated with the event unredacted. Why? Because the government has nothing to gain by doing so and nothing to lose by not doing so.

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Congrats, you just made his point.

View attachment 180345
I don't know who's point I just made, but :shrug: I don't see any X postings.
As far as the public can't deal with it. Where did I say I couldn't? I stated that until one parks in my front yard, I call horse hockey.
I suppose since I don't believe in the abominable snowman, then I can't deal with it? lol... Don't try putting words into the mouths of people.

If one did, then hey... I'd say hello, and I'd either be dead within minutes, or found my new best friend.

Reaction score
Reaction score
So whether you believe or not, this guys arrogance just stinks. I guess he is the FINAL word on the subject. These types crack me up.

He's a professor at Harvard. It goes with the territory. :) Most of his colleagues in astrophysics completely disagree with his opinions, but they can't outright dismiss someone from Harvard.

Loeb absolutely believes that earth is at least being surveilled by extraterrestrials, and his point is well taken. We'll be deploying AI pilots in autonomous aircraft within the next two decades. It would make no sense for hypothetical aliens to send biological bodies when AI could do the job far more effectively and safely.

That's why the claim that we recovered "pilots" from crashed spacecraft is so laughable. People always frame UFO encounters within the context of their own knowledge and experience. It's why Barney and Betty Hill told a story about a UFO encounter that today sounds like a bad movie from the fifties. It's also why all the UFO crash stories always involved recovered bodies, because of course the people who told them couldn't imagine a spacecraft without biological beings inside it.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm not convinced we are being surveilled by ET so not sure why he would believe that. If there are entities in crafts that are not recognizable to "us" then there are other possibilities beyond ET.

• Time travelers from perhaps from the distant future
  • Beings who have been living here all along mostly undetected. Under the oceans, inner earth? May have been here longer than us. May or may not be related to us.
  • Dimensional beings
There's a lot of weirdness in our world we don't understand. We simply do not have a complete grasp of all science and physics. Do we know 99% of it? 1% of it? All I know is we don't know 100% of it. There are so many mysteries of the universe and unknowns that I find Mr. Harvard a bit too arrogant for me. Sounds like the world revolves around him and his limited understanding of what is and what isn't. Perhaps only God knows or will ever know. I would not try to box in what is possible or not possible in God's great universe. Anything is possible. It wasn't very long ago that the west thought the existence of the Panda bear was a pure bullshit made up story by the Chinese. And the Chinese continue to talk about the Yeti. Another one of their bullshit made up creatures? So many mysteries, so little time, so many doubts, so many attempts to suppress knowledge for thousands of years. Many believe the evolution of mans knowledge is easily 200 years behind where it would have been without suppression. Maybe thousands of years.

Last edited: