UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Advanced Technology and Other Associated Weirdness

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
The bald headed lair, was a retired Major. If he was worth a diddly he could have made
silver oaks. The only thing the hearing proved was the gullibility of people.

To have several "UFOs" would mean the solar system is populated by hundreds if not thousands
of "Flying Saucers".

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The bald headed lair, was a retired Major. If he was worth a diddly he could have made

To have several "UFOs" would mean the solar system is populated by hundreds if not thousands
of "Flying Saucers".
The interesting thing is they think people will buy it. Then again, "80 million" voted for a rotten potato to lead them, so maybe they have something there :lmao:.

Think about it, flying craft fly who knows how many light years to Earth, then crash. Yeah, that's the ticket :rofl:.

Reaction score

of "Flying Saucers".
I'll match your retired major, and raise you a retired lieutenant colonel. Here's a story from 11 years ago. As I said before, there's a new "whistleblower" every few years.

Reaction score
flying craft fly who knows how many light years to Earth, then crash. Yeah, that's the ticket
This happens all the time. Realize that the interstellar part of the trip is easy. It is all computer controlled and there is nothing to hit along the way. Space is vast with very little in it, relatively speaking. The real hard part is negotiating through the atmosphere. That is where the real fun begins. Also realize that we don't get much training on this part of the trip. Each planet's issues are different. Kind of like each camera's views and therefore settings are different. Then add to it this planet has flying machines also, and other military crap that is out there. Not to mention that everyone has a phone camera and is just dying to grab a pic of us. Oh, and don't get me started about all of the crap in orbit!

You come out of hibernation and have to immediately try a landing. Crashing is a point of view. Any landing that one can walk away from is a successful landing.

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I will always believe we aren't alone, the universe is just to immense for us to be the only ones hell bent on destroying ourselves. Ack-Ack! :)

View attachment 168755
I think we all can agree that there is life elsewhere in the universe; the debate centers around whether extraterrestrials have visited our relatively small planet in our relatively small galaxy.

To refine that further, we all (probably) agree that there are objects of a not-commonly-known origin that are occasionally sighted by some trustworthy individuals, both professional aviation people and ordinary citizens.

The crux of the debate is the origin of those "objects" and the motivations of those making blanket statements such as "We don't have technology that advanced." or "That far exceeds our technical capabilities".

Personally, I have decided that until there is real, undeniable evidence available for inspection and evaluation, I believe these mysterious objects and technology have been invented right here on Earth by some crafty Earthlings. Which Earthlings created it is a good question, but one thing's for sure - any information on it is a "need to know" basis. The reason I draw that conclusion is (1) lack of hard evidence of extraterrestrials (2) misinformation/distraction campaigns (3) hidden technology advances.

Don't forget the USA imported a lot of Nazi tech and scientists after WWII who were working on Hitler's Wunderwaffe program. Who knows what a group of individuals like that with unlimited funding could create over 80 years.

2c

Reaction score
Eyeball, I do not disagree with anything you said. It has taken most of my life to have an open mind, but my mind will only OPEN so far.

Why would anyone want to visit our planet and see a species that is hell bent on destroying itself? IDK...maybe we are to them what the Derby Races and Vegas are to us. MAYBE they are taking bets on when we will finally go extinct...hell, IDK.

Do I believe we have been visited? I have no reason not to believe or dis-believe either way. But seeing a real life 'not from earth' ship and its inhabitants is certainly something I would LOVE TO SEE before I push daisies.

I also grew up with the Loch Ness Monster, Nessie, and Bigfoot, abominable snowman, yeti, blah, blah, blah. Now those, never really believed much in. Of course, we thought giant squids were myth as well......depending on what your thoughts are on what constitutes a 'giant'.

To each their own. But my mind remains open...until proven either way. Ack-Ack!

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Eyeball, I do not disagree with anything you said. It has taken most of my life to have an open mind, but my mind will only OPEN so far.

Why would anyone want to visit our planet and see a species that is hell bent on destroying itself? IDK...maybe we are to them what the Derby Races and Vegas are to us. MAYBE they are taking bets on when we will finally go extinct...hell, IDK.

Do I believe we have been visited? I have no reason not to believe or dis-believe either way. But seeing a real life 'not from earth' ship and its inhabitants is certainly something I would LOVE TO SEE before I push daisies.

I also grew up with the Loch Ness Monster, Nessie, and Bigfoot, abominable snowman, yeti, blah, blah, blah. Now those, never really believed much in. Of course, we thought giant squids were myth as well......depending on what your thoughts are on what constitutes a 'giant'.

To each their own. But my mind remains open...until proven either way. Ack-Ack!
LOL, yeah, I grew up in the Bigfoot era also. It's fun in a way to dream of fantastic stuff like that and my mind remains open (and hopeful) that we'll all see further information and evidence exposed whatever it is and wherever it came from.

The one thing I can't stand is for the government or anyone else to try to misdirect us from radically terrible things such as massive corruption in government, but that's for another thread.

Stay cool down there in TX! CHEERS!

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is off topic, but I wanted to pass this along as it's been a significant help to me.

If you use Microsoft Edge and are bothered by the "whitespace" on pages (particularly if you have a large screen), there is a hidden setting that will transform that white space to dark.

if you open Edge and put:

edge:/flags/#enable-force-dark

in the url space and press enter, you'll get a screen called "Experiments". The top option on the screen will look like this:

Screenshot 2023-08-02 082629.jpg

...and a lot of other settings below it that I don't know anything about and didn't tamper with. If you switch the above to "Enabled" (as shown), then close and reopen Edge, then go to a webpage that was "white" (such as Amazon) you'll see the difference.

Made it a whole lot easier on my old eyes.

As always, use it at your own risk; just passing it along as an informational service.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The 'Outrage' Burned Out Long Ago... Even Aliens Are Boring Now
The 'Outrage' Burned Out Long Ago... Even Aliens Are Boring Now | ZeroHedge

Everything is boring, even the aliens.

Sometimes truth is best revealed tongue-in-cheek, that is, in semi-serious banter rather than supposedly serious analysis.

Consider the recent flood-tide of "news" about extraterrestrial vehicles, a.k.a. UFOs and UAPs--(formerly Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, now Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena, to include underwater phenomena.

Prolific podcaster (1,314 podcasts and counting) Tommy Corrigan and I tackled the UAP mystery--why are UAPs now an officially sanctioned "thing"?--in a free-form conversation, Aliens Are Boring (1:08 hrs).

As you can tell from the title of our podcast, the truth is the Powers That Be have managed to make the aliens boring. Rather than the "revelations" being "stunning" or "shocking," the entire exercise was as boring as everything else the PTB manage.

Transforming what could be the biggest story in history into a boring committee meeting devoid of any real evidence is quite an accomplishment. As Tommy opined, what would qualify as "interesting" would be Presidents Xi, Putin and Biden appearing on stage together to announce a global consortium to deal with the alien presence, and video of recovered alien bodies and spacecraft wreckage.

Instead, we got a boring committee meeting with sworn testimony, i.e. a nothing-burger of rehashed pilot accounts from the New York Time's 2017 report.
2 Navy Airmen and an Object That 'Accelerated Like Nothing I've Ever Seen'

In a word, boring. Tic-Tacs, saucers, hovering lights, blah-blah-blah.

The only interesting aspect of the the whole charade is the question, why now?
The question, cui bono, to whose benefit?, remains unanswered. Who benefits from the distraction or the narrative?

....... https://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2023/08/even-aliens-are-boring.html

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The 'Outrage' Burned Out Long Ago... Even Aliens Are Boring Now
The 'Outrage' Burned Out Long Ago... Even Aliens Are Boring Now | ZeroHedge

Everything is boring, even the aliens.

Sometimes truth is best revealed tongue-in-cheek, that is, in semi-serious banter rather than supposedly serious analysis.

Consider the recent flood-tide of "news" about extraterrestrial vehicles, a.k.a. UFOs and UAPs--(formerly Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, now Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena, to include underwater phenomena.

Prolific podcaster (1,314 podcasts and counting) Tommy Corrigan and I tackled the UAP mystery--why are UAPs now an officially sanctioned "thing"?--in a free-form conversation, Aliens Are Boring (1:08 hrs).

As you can tell from the title of our podcast, the truth is the Powers That Be have managed to make the aliens boring. Rather than the "revelations" being "stunning" or "shocking," the entire exercise was as boring as everything else the PTB manage.

Transforming what could be the biggest story in history into a boring committee meeting devoid of any real evidence is quite an accomplishment. As Tommy opined, what would qualify as "interesting" would be Presidents Xi, Putin and Biden appearing on stage together to announce a global consortium to deal with the alien presence, and video of recovered alien bodies and spacecraft wreckage.

Instead, we got a boring committee meeting with sworn testimony, i.e. a nothing-burger of rehashed pilot accounts from the New York Time's 2017 report.
2 Navy Airmen and an Object That 'Accelerated Like Nothing I've Ever Seen'

In a word, boring. Tic-Tacs, saucers, hovering lights, blah-blah-blah.

The only interesting aspect of the the whole charade is the question, why now?
The question, cui bono, to whose benefit?, remains unanswered. Who benefits from the distraction or the narrative?

....... https://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2023/08/even-aliens-are-boring.html
That is a well-written, intelligent summary about all of the ufo horse pucky being spewed lately, except for the concluding question. It should be obvious to anyone with at least the IQ of a moron (or 5 points more than Maxine Watters) that Resident Potato, et al. will do anything to distract the public away from the Biden criminal enterprise. The ufo stuff won't work though, so expect an escalation in Ukraine or some other monumental impending disaster (like a Nebraska-sized meteor coming straight for Earth) or some other BS the more hard evidence of biden corruption that comes out.