swiping previous/next alerts

bill_209

n3wb
Reaction score
i used to be able to see that i had multiple alerts on a camera and swipe left/right to go to previou/next alerts, but for the past few weeks i have been unable to. i am unsure if i have somehow changed a setting in the app or if this a bug or removed feature?
fwiw, i did clone a couple of cameras within the blue iris app during the same time period so that one camera is recording during alerts only and the other is 24 hour recording. interestingly i CAN swipe on the ones set to continuous record. but cannot swipe on the cameras that record during alerts only.

i enjoy the app and it has become my go-to way of checking out alerts, so this has become a significant issue for me.

any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

bill

bill_209

n3wb
Reaction score
hi @looney2ns , thanks for your reply. i have attached an image to hopefully make this clearer.
from the Cameras page (on the left), i click on one of the alert images, in this case the Porch alert.
this takes me to the screen where it plays the alert video (on the right).
from this screen i used to be able to swipe left and go to the previous alert. but now, nothing happens.

note 1: Porch and Porch Continuous are the same camera with different settings.
note 2: the swipe does work from Porch_Continuous alerts page, but NOT from Porch.
note 3: for reasons that may be too long and too irrelevant to this post, Porch_Continuous is not the alerts i need to monitor.

blueIrisMobile.png