Stream only shows up in full screen mode, not in multiple screen mode

ykosbie

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm running i-VMS 4200 on Windows 7 64-bit connected to a DS-7616NI-SE NVR. The NVR has 6 cameras connected to it
  • 3x DS-2CD2132F-I
  • 3x DS-2CD2032-I

Two of the DS-2CD2032-I "bullet" cameras do not show up when i-VMS is in multiple camera mode. They show the error message

> "[My Camera Name] Failed to get stream, start reconnection. Error code HCNetSDK.dll[91]."

If I double click on either camera to open it in full screen, it opens perfectly and I can see the video. I can also see the remote playback of recordings stored on the NVR without any problems.

Those two cameras are connected to the NVR by a 50 meter (~160 ft) cat 7 cable with a D-LINK gigabit switch connecting the two on their side of the cable.

Are there any steps I can take to get the cameras to show in the multiple camera mode?

tamiya915

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
I have exacly the same issue, did you resolve this problem. I had change from tcp to udp protocol in camera settings but without success.

Regards

pghcamman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
what are your camera image settings at? fps? image quality? bitrate? also what is the upload of the network? check this at speedtest.net.

pghcamman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
have either of you checked your upload speed and settings? have you resolved on your own?