So I roughly have installed a 5442 6mm birdhouse camera on lamp post 50' from my front door....with tire slashing incursion discussion

Reaction score
This thread was a great read! Looks like you learned a ton in the process as well. Hopefully she's left you alone in the last several months as well.
For those that read this posting, I wanted to share my experiences of the actual purpose of why most of us here on this site go for the cameras & systems that we do. Could I have done what I did with a simple NVR and/or Ring cameras? I am not sure. From what I read, nope. Certainly not to the aspects of smart home integration and fine tuning. Blue Iris and the Dahua cameras I installed gave me piece of mind. Home Assistant with smart tv integration and the use of UI3 gave me peace. I asked people's opinions on this site. Many gave true & honest answers to help me out of the bad situation, and went above and beyond with the assistance. I mean, some even private messaged me to ask if it was ok to remotely log into my Blue Iris & cameras to help set things up because I was in such a technological brain fog due to the rush of information I was gathering. That is pretty cool of folks :) Hence, is why I give back here.