School Thread: Lets stay educated and aware!

Reaction score
^^^^Absolutely a failure on the parents parts as well! Let a teacher tell me that my child is being disrespectful. HA! Amazing what an ass warming will accomplish.
But nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that's not allowed any longer. Again...HA!

Very similar to what my Jr. High Principle's 'discipline stick' looked like and hung proudly above his door. Just missing 550 cord around the handle. (He was a Recon. Marine)

1671450088014.png

Reaction score

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I would hold 2 fingers on the side of her head and see how many I could see out the other!

Reaction score
Woke Bullshit....
Gee-- do you want the doctor who was admitted to Med school to satisfy someone's WOKE sensibilities?
Or do you want the doctor who got into med school because he or she was the smartest and most knowledgeable sonofabitch in any given room with the best temperament and skillset?

Answer-- nobody in higher ed gives a rats ass what you want--- they have an agenda to uphold and a narrative to push goddamnit.

Reaction score
Reaction score
So, I do somewhat agree with her...IF and its A MIGHTY BIG IF, I trusted them to do the right thing...and currently, I DO NOT. So until you educators REJECT the WOKE CROWD AND FAR LEFT BS, maybe you need to look for another job.

I LOVE my daughters teachers...then again, I stay KNEE DEEP in their education and what they are learning. Both principles of my Daughters high school, middle school and elementary school (same path, 4 years apart) know me quite well. And I like that.

Reaction score