School Thread: Lets stay educated and aware!

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was talking to a friend yesterday who’s wife works at a public school.

He said that there is going to be a agenda item for the school board as to whether or not to provide litter boxes in the bathrooms.

Apparently kids are now identifying as cats and demanding “inclusive” restrooms.

It’s funny that he mentioned that, one of Our daughters friends who goes to a public school just mentioned last week about how many kids are now identifying as cats and they meow, hiss and purr at each other.

I don’t know if there is ever turning this country around anymore if there has to be legitimate discussion amongst a school board as to whether or not to provide a litter box for students to use.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It’s funny that he mentioned that, one of Our daughters friends who goes to a public school just mentioned last week about how many kids are now identifying as cats and they meow, hiss and purr at each other.
Yeah, we got a couple even out here in the boonies of NW AL.
Attention parents of kids identifying as cats at school: when they are home and it's dinner time, send them out to a dumpster or open a can of Friskies Mixed Grille....yummmmm! :headbang:

Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was talking to a friend yesterday who’s wife works at a public school.

He said that there is going to be a agenda item for the school board as to whether or not to provide litter boxes in the bathrooms.

Apparently kids are now identifying as cats and demanding “inclusive” restrooms.

I don’t know if there is ever turning this country around anymore if there has to be legitimate discussion amongst a school board as to whether or not to provide a litter box for students to use.

I don't know if this is a rumor or not, but I have heard this exact story for a school in my county. But since we are not allowed to have animals in schools, I say call Animal Control an have these Cats & Dogs picked up to be schooled in the Animal Control Center's cages.

And NO they cannot have emotional support humans at their side.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
JP reacts watching the Project Veritas Ariane Franco video on political violence ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
wow .. I just can't believe the USA has gotten this incredibly insane ...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't know how, and I'll be generous here, this "person" still has a job. Besides being so obviously disgusting that's a big safety hazard when working around power tools and equipment!
Because he is living in trudeau fairyland (no pun intended with the "fairy" land comment of course)