School Thread: Lets stay educated and aware!

Reaction score
Reaction score

NickTheGreat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This isn't school related, but the other day my kids were watching Disney and a song came on about microaggressions.

I think they've just seen it the one time now, but I think the Disney conversation will have to happen in our house. Which is too bad, because we are/used to be big Disney fans.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a damn shame. I loved the original Walt Disney World and everything about it. I still remember waiting for the 'Wonderful World of Disney' to come on, where Walt would talk to you about the upcoming episode. It's also a shame that they own the rights to the Marvel Universe. In my mind, that doomed it. My daughter is head over heels for the Mandalorian. It really upset her when I cancelled it. Such a shame, it really is. Used to be a name Parents could trust. Not any longer. But they aren't alone, not even close.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just got this, below, in an email. Needless to say, I am now unsubscribed to the BJCC in Birmingham and any future will go to spam. I'll look for the individual web sites of the concerts and performers that I DO care to be told about.

Ain't nobody in this household that needs or wants Disney groomer crap. :mad:

groomers.jpg

EDIT: Notice all the pretty, rainbow colors? It's too obvious to be called subliminal but it still works, I'm sure.