save camera setup

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi everyone, a quick question this morning for the professionals, is there a way to save the set up of a camera if I reset the camera in trouble, because for the past few days I have had a lot of human alarms? but in reality he has no one in my yard that's why I want to try to save my data from my camera thank you again

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
I read the manual for my Dahua 5442, and it provides the directions for importing and exporting the camera system configuration file via the web interface of the camera.

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
yes thank you I just found, I did a reset and import my configuration, but it still detects human movement for nothing

WimNL

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am not An expert, but if you put back your config after a reset you still will be working with settings that don't work correct for you....
Just reset and try to set it up without previous settings.
And as always: read and test.... That reading is something I always do after the testing :idk:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You have a setting somewhere configured wrong or a problematic field of view.

Post screenshots of the Motion Detection, Smart Motion Detection, Smart Plan, Global config, and IVS pages.

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
thank you all I found the problem, I have a big tree in the back of the yard, and yet before the camera did not detect the moving branches, and today the camera took the branch movements like humans

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think most of you don't activate motion detection and just use IVS, I find that at night it doesn't always detect movement, maybe I haven't configured it properly, thank you again for your advice. I love the forum