Review: IPC-LPR237B-IR / Equivalent of Dahua ITC237-PW6M-IRLZF1050-B - ANPR, Traffic & Access Control Camera

mghersi

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok, thanks if you need to interface with anything don't hesitate to contact me.
I'm running a MQTT server connected with the camera and open the gate for the white list.

Thanks, Mario
www.TargettAcceso.com

nikolia_z

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, is there any options by API get stored plates numbers from Query tab from this camera?

coryeaves

n3wb
Reaction score
I have this camera and am trying to write a perl script to process the ITC Push messages. I am sending back what I believe is the correct response to the KeepAlive and Picture messages.

For some reason, the camera is only sending every other plate via the push message. I see this in the logs for the web server.

Why would the camera not send a push message for every picture event?

I have tried several different responses to the JSON. Maybe I am not acknowledging the message correctly?
Is there an error log I can see on the camera? I tried to SSH into the camera, but that is a dead end.

I also cannot find any documentation on the ITC PUSH messages. Is there some application that processes these? Maybe I could capture their traffic and analyze this?

Thanks for any help.

coryeaves

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok, so I updated my camera to version 2.625. On the Dahua wiki page, I tried the Gen 2 version (2.626) and the update failed. I tried the Gen 1 version (2.265) and it seem to work. Camera rebooted and started working again.

Now ITCPUSH is gone completely! I can't seem to find a way in this version to configure it?
Or, alternatively, is there a way to get a Gen 1 camera updated to 2.626?

Thanks again for any help.

Camera Info
Device Type: ITC237-PW6M-IRLZF
Hardware Version: 2.00
Algorithm Version: libits v1.0.349364:Jul 1 2021 338280 0.0.0. Algorithm is authorized
System Version: 2.625.10BE000.0.R, Build Date: 2021-07-20
Software Version: 2.625.10BE000.0.R, build : 2021-07-20
Soft Build Time: 2021-07-20 13:54:49
WEB Version: 3.1.6.975136

cfrank48

n3wb
Reaction score

Attachments

Robert G.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Found on an new firmware 5.0 for ITC-237 cam. If someone is interested :

ITS a very nice new interface

New functions added like adaptive brightness support and very nice new layout
You actually were able to upgrade your camera?

What hardware version are you running? Mine refuses to take any new firmware.

camera-2023-09-03 07_57_02-Setting.png

Last edited:

cfrank48

n3wb
Reaction score
You actually were able to upgrade your camera?

What hardware version are you running? Mine refuses to take any new firmware.

View attachment 171467
at first you have to update to this version:

this is the latest 2.262 firmware.

after this you can update to the 5.0

the 5.0 is working 100% better. autoadaptive brightness was the feature i was loking for all the time

Robert G.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Were you able to upgrade?
I tried and tried for hours, it was like the firmware was not even uploading.

I ended up doing a factory reset and the new firmware was then successfully upgraded on the camera.

After the upgrade, I had no video in the web interface. I knew the camera was working, as I could remotely connect but very inconvenient to configure when you can't see in the web interface.

I ended up rolling the firmware back and everything is working like it was previously.

Billyjack5

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

I ended up doing a factory reset and the new firmware was then successfully upgraded on the camera.

After the upgrade, I had no video in the web interface. I knew the camera was working, as I could remotely connect but very inconvenient to configure when you can't see in the web interface.

I ended up rolling the firmware back and everything is working like it was previously.
Appreciate the response. Sounds like a headache. I'm running the July 2021 firmware which has worked okay but I was hoping the new firmware would add features, like push notifications for blacklisted plates that apparently the 437 has.

cfrank48

n3wb
Reaction score

I updated all my cams and this error appered 2 times . I dont know how to fix but if you enter into the main menu change the language and then go to the anpr setup and you will see the viedeo in the interface appears. its a strange bug but only apperas in some updates. and fix it like this. main menu , switch interface language and then go to the anpr setup...

auscam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I got the camera to update to 5.0, works fine.
However the live view just shows a spinning blue loading icon.

What browser are you guys getting it to work with?

Latest chrome:

1695834953303.png

cfrank48

n3wb
Reaction score
I got the camera to update to 5.0, works fine.
However the live view just shows a spinning blue loading icon.

What browser are you guys getting it to work with?

Latest chrome:

View attachment 173345
Try this:
In the main menu select other language then go to the anpr or live view. This helps and the video appears. I don't know why switching the language helps to appear video

auscam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Try this:
In the main menu select other language then go to the anpr or live view. This helps and the video appears. I don't know why switching the language helps to appear video
Amazing... worked! Ty

auscam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So now live works with workaround, but I cant download the images from the "search" area from my memory card. Anyone else have this issue?

cfrank48

n3wb
Reaction score
So now live works with workaround, but I cant download the images from the "search" area from my memory card. Anyone else have this issue?
Which browser, I'm using Firefox and edge and it's working. Download time and download individual is working. You have to select the download path. I will make screenshot later. I like this software. Nice layout and it's working much better

auscam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Which browser, I'm using Firefox and edge and it's working. Download time and download individual is working. You have to select the download path. I will make screenshot later. I like this software. Nice layout and it's working much better
did u have to install the "webplugin.exe"