Reddit Slander?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This is 100 percent False. I will be taking legal action against that user. Thank you for the update. Please point him to this thread. He will be receiving a subpoena as soon as I get his IP address from reddit via subpoena. I take this website's and my own reputation seriously. That user better lawyer up asap.

Last edited:

wantafastz28

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is 100 percent False. I will be talking legal action against that user. Thank you for the update. Please point him to this thread. He will be receiving a subpoena as soon as I get his IP address from reddit via subpoena. I take this websites and my reputation seriously. That user better lawyer up asap.
It just sucks people do that... This forum has a ton of info to use for IP Cameras, would hate for people to miss out on it because of a post like that.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It just sucks people do that... This forum has a ton of info to use for IP Cameras, would hate for people to miss out on it because of a post like that.
I will personally see to it that this bankrupts him. Some of you many know this but I practice law for a living. The ip cams are a hobby of mine.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny part is, later in his threads he "proves" its me by unlawfully trying to connect to one of the ip addresses...and bingo, its an AVIGILON server...not a blue iris server...and that idiot using the avigilon server is not using vpn....I figured out who he is based on his comments about amazon redirects....he was SO upset in his last thread prior to banning him that he made comments about the redirect...essentially being pissed that we make a few bux to run the servers and pay for software licencing using legitimate redirects...doesnt cost the user any more money...asshole. I will post his full name and address as soon as I get it.
FURTHERMORE, he is NOT posting the ip addresses he claims are hacking him...if he is certain its me, why not. I give him FULL permission to post ANY and ALL of MY ip addresses. I urge him to call the authorities to investigate this. Lets see that address and who the provider is.

Last edited:

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What an ass hole. In addition to what you have already pointed out, He tried to present the thread of @mclain1 as evidence of "hacking". This was an inadvertant port forwarding of port 81 and of course there will be many connection attempts to any ip address that exposes port 81. Very dishonest to try and use this as evidence to support his BS claim.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
This guy is a troll, a liar, and a slanderous piece of trash. I have faith that @fenderman will find him and the law will take care of him. We work our butts off on this site to make it what it is and will be damned if some internet troll will affect us.

BTW, thanks for the spike in traffic to that Reddit user! Bet you didn't think that would happen ;)