Recommendations for 4mp or 4K camera

Lecson

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello

I want a recommendstions for cameras

Situation:
house with carport
I maka a example picture from the situation.
The red one is a overvieuw camera but for behind of the house.
Yellow one is to recognize and deterrence for a car thief.
Greens is vieuw the front of house and have a look on the street.

This time i want to try hikvision but if dahua more suitable for this situation then dahua will be also ok.

There are lightning in the carpoort they turn automaticly on if its dark.

Front mittel of the house there also a 7w led light bulb for lightning.

I dont know if i need turrets with IR??
Can I take better a 8mp cam for the yellow?

A seller recommend me this setup:
3x DS-2CD2347G2-LU, 4MP, 4MM,

1x DS-2CD2346G2-ISU/SL(C), 4MP, 2.8MM, 30m IR, WDR, Ultra Low Light
(This is for yellow)

DS-7608NXI-I2/8P/S, 8 channel, 2 x Bay HDD, 8 x PoE, AcuSense, "I-Serie"

Attachments

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
You might check out this thread. It has some very similar questions and you're likely to get some of the same answers.

Lecson

n3wb
Reaction score
You might check out this thread. It has some very similar questions and you're likely to get some of the same answers.

Is dont see recomenrations, my quations are penuts for some one with hikvision dahua experince...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is dont see recomenrations, my quations are penuts for some one with hikvision dahua experince...
You dont want to read? You want someone to answer your questions without you having to do any work? Then hire a contractor.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The linked thread had recommendations in it within another thread that was linked.

The DS-2CD2347G2-LU is a nice camera but it needs light or it will perform poorly. So if you do not have ambient light or refuse to run the camera with the built-in white lights, then you are better off with cameras that can see infrared.

The DS-2CD2346G2-ISU/SL(C) is an active deterrence camera that favors a flashing light that nobody can see over image performance. Active deterrence cameras are gimmicky. The only way a person sees the flashing light is if they are looking at the camera. Further, it is a 4MP on a 1/3" sensor suitable for 720P so shoving 4MP on it will be blind at night.