Public Urinators

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes, urinators is a real word :).

Caution NSFW!
Link to the file on my OneDrive ... Pisser2022-02-18HiRes.mp4

Several thoughts ran through my mind when I saw this young guy on security cams today, including,

Really too bad the wind was light today ....
Man, what a bladder capacity!
Never saw someone pissing ahead like that.

Anyway, you get the idea. I missed firing the siren, unfortunately. This was the 2nd of three (3) separate incidents of people diving into the alley to take a leak. One was the driver of a truck for a large local charitable organization. In any case, this is pretty disgusting.

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Urinating is kind of normal. If it is so disgusting why do you record and watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Urinating is kind of normal. If it is so disgusting why do you record and watch?

Public urination is a crime in my state, and in most states, since it involves indecent exposure and can be considered a health risk. Further, the alleys in my city are closed to non residents. Those in the photos are trespassers. I find it disgusting that people will make a toilet out of my neighborhood.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, urinators is a real word :).

Caution NSFW!
Link to the file on my OneDrive ... Pisser2022-02-18HiRes.mp4

Several thoughts ran through my mind when I saw this young guy on security cams today, including,

Really too bad the wind was light today ....
Man, what a bladder capacity!
Never saw someone pissing ahead like that.

Anyway, you get the idea. I missed firing the siren, unfortunately. This was the 2nd of three (3) separate incidents of people diving into the alley to take a leak. One was the driver of a truck for a large local charitable organization. In any case, this is pretty disgusting.
He looks like the guy that pissed in my driveway.

Last edited:
Reaction score

This kid needs to learn some damn manners! Disgusting? Hell yes it is. In public, in broad day light, BS. Yes, having to piss is normal, but walking around with your dick out in broad daylight 'pissing' is not normal. I don't know where you are from in Texas, but I was taught better then this!

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I didn’t watch the video. When you gotta go you gotta go LOL. I can easily cut somebody some slack for taking a piss.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
When we lived in Spain in the late 50's, the whole families of folks would line up and down the road.
Everyone would wave, and smile squatters and all. It was no big deal.

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I didn’t watch the video. When you gotta go you gotta go LOL. I can easily cut somebody some slack for taking a piss.

I can too .... if it were a one-off event .... and I have. But as I wrote, it was one of three incidents the same day and it's becoming all too common. Having traveled extensively and lived in third-world countries, I know what it is to have to hold your breath whenever you walk past a known pissing post on a public street (couple of them in Jakarta, Manila and New Delhi come to mind as I am writing this). This neighborhood is one I grew up in. It means something to me. I do not take it lightly when people refuse to exercise a modicum of respect and appreciation for their surroundings. I know it happens, but if and when it happens literally in my backyard, I'm not going to be silent about it. Had I been around at the time of this incident, I would have confronted him as I have dozens of others. When I see someone get out of a commercial vehicle to take a leak, their employer gets a call as well. It's just my way. Yours may be different.