Public Urinators

Reaction score
When I lived in Lagos Nigeria back around 2006-2011, there were all sorts of people doing their business on the side of the roads. That does not make it right. Certain places had signs. The first one is on Folomo Bridge. What you can't see is on the walkway just below this sign is mounds of human waste. The second photo is from under Folomo Bridge.

Jul 7 041.jpgP9140034.JPG

Reaction score
To me, this is not about having to relieve oneself. I have had to piss by a dumpster before in an alley, I get it. But I sure as hell didn't walk down the alley with my dick swinging in the wind for all to see. That's the difference. I have also been to countries where men just stop and piss pretty much anywhere. One such place is Manila Philippines. It is NOT looked on favorably, and to a a degree, has been stopped (still happens but not as much). Last time I checked, the US is NOT a third world country. Since we are not, don't act like one.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't remember any porta-potties in Quantico especially Camp Rupture or is that Upshur.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I pee off my front porch, back porch and deck all the time. :wave: I pee out in the middle of my fields when bush hogging. :wave: I pee in the woods up at my cabin. :wave: Never once have I had anyone complain. Life is good......:wave:

Reaction score
I don't remember any porta-potties in Quantico especially Camp Rupture or is that Upshur.
I spent a lot of time at Camp Upshur in the early to mid 80's. I loved it there. Hated going to main side. Away from all the brass. The tank trails were the best! Damn nasty though in the summer heat and humidity. Many Officer Candidates down from heat every single day. What happened at Upshur STAYED at Upshur! :)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
If no video, didn't happen.
Oh, I have been caught on my own cameras, many a time, launching a big arc from the office deck. I peed on a raccoon one night. Don't know if he had a video camera or not. I heard a bunch of noise when I did it and went in and played the video back to see what it was I peed on. Ricky eyes were a glowing and he looked pretty pissed.......

The deer refuse to cooperate and show me their hidden video captures of me......

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
We can see where you pee by the darker green grass :lmao:
That picture is about 3 years old, taken in the mid fall. We had a dry fall that year, so most of the leaves never turned colors, they just fell off the trees while green and the grass just turned brown. With one of the meds I take, my pee has the opposite effect. It turns into vegetation killer...... How the hell did we get on this subject?? :rofl:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Upshur in '71 in July and August ahhh humidity. Yup mainside sucked but, I had a cousin that was front seat on a Cobra. He came down to visit me
for a air demo. Officer's mess was better than ours.

It was always fun watching the "fat guys" and "it's a dry kind of heat" boys fall over from heat problems. Got me out of the draft!

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I spent a lot of time at Camp Upshur in the early to mid 80's. I loved it there. Hated going to main side. Away from all the brass. The tank trails were the best! Damn nasty though in the summer heat and humidity. Many Officer Candidates down from heat every single day. What happened at Upshur STAYED at Upshur! :)
My boy just finished up TBS couple months back. He said they are housing Afghan refugees at Upshur now. For their WAR (final TBS training exercise) they were told to move because the gunfire was disturbing the Afghanis at Upshur.