PTZ fails after firmware update

Reaction score
Guys, some help..
Explaining the madness: my Chinese IPC has the XM530 chip but the firmware installed and the update made are from the XM550 version.
I decided to update because the manual focus doesn't work and at night, everything is blurred.

This file below, made my manual focus come back, but I run out of RTSP, which I need: "General_IPC_XM550_R80X50-PQ_WIFIXM713G_AF.713g.Nat.dss.OnvifS.HIK_V5.00.R02.20210626_all.bin"

This file below, stopped my zoom and focus: "Alarmsystem_IPC_XM550_R80X50-PQ_WIFIXM713G_AF.713g.Nat.dss.OnvifS.HIK_V5.00.R02.20210626_all.bin"

So I tried reverting with old XM550, which caused Manual Focus to stop again. I updated again with another XM550 and the manual focus came back, without RTSP.
Finally I found the correct XM530 from the IPC chip but I brick my firmware. I thought I was right to resolve all errors, but no.
Can anyone help me get the camera working again? thanks
The same thing happened to me as it did to you, only I kept testing firmware and bricking my camera. It just turns on the infrared LED and I can't access it. Here's the firmware you locked it with: IPC_XM550_50X50-WG_WIFIXM713G_TB_AF.713g.Nat.dss_V5.00.R02.20221207_all(1) (2).
Also here is a page where they give the password and username of the board and explain how to revive. Since I don't have the tools, maybe you understand and make a tutorial for me:
Unbricking your Dahua IP camera (Tips, Tricks & Firmware) - IP/Megapixel Cameras and Software Solutions - CCTVForum.com

Oleglevsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think now you need a programmer, make a memory dump of a working camera and a memory dump of the camera that you ruined. Both dumps have been sent to my email, I will try to help you.
Many of the firmware from my archive were restored from memory dumps of serviceable cameras provided to me by users, it was not possible to find out the camera's "Hardware" to check compliance when performing firmware, so the "Hardware" is not checked.
As a result, you can easily flash someone else's firmware version and your camera will stop working.
Always check the compliance of the "DevID" firmware and your camera yourself so as not to spoil the latter

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think now you need a programmer, make a memory dump of a working camera and a memory dump of the camera that you ruined. Both dumps have been sent to my email, I will try to help you.
Many of the firmware from my archive were restored from memory dumps of serviceable cameras provided to me by users, it was not possible to find out the camera's "Hardware" to check compliance when performing firmware, so the "Hardware" is not checked.
As a result, you can easily flash someone else's firmware version and your camera will stop working.
Always check the compliance of the "DevID" firmware and your camera yourself so as not to spoil the latter
Best regards! Thanks for respoder, but I see that I need to repair right now directly from the board. The problem is that I don't know if I need to disassemble any (Nand) or chip.I'm also going to send you the link to Aliexpress so you can see what model of camera I have. On the other hand I don't have another camera, the programmer I do know but I will need to compare it.

There's the link to my camera and I chose the 5 megapixel one. although I think that's all the same in Firmware since it's the same processor:

5MP PTZ IP Camera Wifi Outdoor AI Human Detection Audio 1080P Wireless Security CCTV Camera P2P RTSP 4X Digital Zoom Wifi Camera - AliExpress

Reaction score
but I don't see anything files in my Gmail?