Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Interesting how lack of ability to maintain civility by a political party means you just give up. I wonder if the left would be as accepting of that solution if there were some angry folks on the right threatening molotov cocktails at a "family" drag-queen event?

Are there really people who are violently angry at Kirk Cameron? He's like the most gentle person there is. It's like saying security cannot be maintained because Oprah is having a book signing.

I'll play devil's advocate though and suggest that maybe Kirk is so popular that all the people would violate fire codes for building capacity and whatnot.

Last edited:

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Absolutely insane that Brits not only don't care about freedom of speech, but now the freedom of thought. Truly an empire in its last days. They stand for nothing and nobody, which is the entire point of a nation.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if the left would be as accepting of that solution if there were some angry folks on the right threatening molotov cocktails at a "family" drag-queen event?
Oh, it would likely go on as scheduled...and a local left-leaning political elitist would make an appearance, hoping for a photo op with one of the DQ's. :mad:

And what about Riley Gaines? Where's the support she could use from all the big-mouthed celebrities like Ashley Judd, Alyssa Milano, Madonna. etc. ad nauseam who just a few short years ago when Trump was president were all about equal rights for women, yada yada, blah blah...nothing but crickets because nowadays it doesn't fit the left's agenda. Today only SOME women in sports deserve their support and their time....and certainly not the women that were born WITHOUT a penis.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Farage EXPOSES new push for cashless society.

Nigel Farage
Aug 6, 2023

From September 11th Nat West Bank will be limiting the amount of cash that you can deposit and withdraw.

They also have the right to refuse cash and even cheques on any basis in their new terms & conditions.

The banks are trying to force a cashless society upon us!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Farage EXPOSES new push for cashless society.

Nigel Farage
Aug 6, 2023

From September 11th Nat West Bank will be limiting the amount of cash that you can deposit and withdraw.

They also have the right to refuse cash and even cheques on any basis in their new terms & conditions.

The banks are trying to force a cashless society upon us!

I would LOVE to see every NatWest Bank bank depositor and customer withdraw every bit of their money and open up an account at another bank.... :headbang:

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If the British allow this to happen, they have truly lost their way. 'Silent' prayer. How do you know what is going on in my mind? Unreal.

View attachment 169331
View attachment 169332
So anyone in a house in the "Red" zone with any religious items or gets caught saying they pray at night before bed, can now be charged too. There better not be any Christmas decorations put up this year either in this zone. Sad times we live in.
:angry:

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Why can't businesses sell things we want and STFU? Why do they try so hard to be hated? I don't even want them saying things I already know, like there are 2 genders, because a couple dopes selling ice-cream "affirming" that truth doesn't change it. People shouldn't boycott B&J because they are idiots, they should boycott them because their ice-cream costs 4x more than is reasonable.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score