Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Flooding is "natural". Lets tear down dams so that nature can have it's way with us.:rolleyes:

Maybe nobody lives along that section of river and the dam removal won't impact any other infrastructure?

... and today I posted this on a forum mostly comprised of left of center atheists who use terminology like "sky daddy", which I'm fine with.

The "existential threat" folks are absolutely in a religion; they just replace "sky daddy" with "Gaia". I've termed the religion 'Gaianism'. I don't begrudge anyone for their religion, I just require they show the same respect at not forcing it on me, as I do for them. Go practice the religion, and make it so appealing that others want to voluntarily join in. No Crusades though, please.

These are folks who claim they aren't religious, but we're all going to die in 12 years based on prophecy from a Swedish child.

Last edited:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Sound like Acts 2:17

“’In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.