Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks but no thanks....just infiltrating the dumb RINO weighted GOP. It took Jews and Israel to be the last straw.....I guess AMERICA FIRST didn't make their radar.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Bisexual is just girls who haven't encountered men yet, because society isn't interested in making those anymore. Just because a girl is indifferent when it comes to hooking up with Stew the barista at work, or Jill the artist, doesn't mean she wouldn't have a preference if there was an actual difference in character between the two.

Bisexual is just something a girl says to seem interesting for 5 seconds on TikTok or whatever.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Take a page from libtards and call them fascists for mocking Walmart shopping, gun holding and Bible carrying people. Everyone is a Nazi for not believing in what they believe in.

LOL, it's like they can't help but run into a buzzsaw repeatedly.

This trans religion is trying to infiltrate the last remaining fields in academia that "cling" to reason, math, and logic, and when they fail, they just yell "racism!".

Why would anybody be traumatized by what people say online? Only an idiot would read stuff their emotions can't handle, repeatedly, and then blame the other person for their hurt feelings.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why would anybody be traumatized by what people say online? Only an idiot would read stuff their emotions can't handle, repeatedly, and then blame the other person for their hurt feelings.
They are ultra thin-skinned, butt-hurt about absolutely everything.
Bunch of whiny, spineless crybabies....sadly, it's both genders (there...I said "gender").

"Follow the science" comes to mind. :cool:

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Grow an pair....oh wait....

Unfortunately this will not be a unique story in the future. We've experimented on children and the results of those experiments will reveal themselves with time.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
WTF……. I’d like to think these videos are a joke, but the direction this country is going it actually is believable.

Let’s play a game: Tell me what state you are from without telling me what state you are from…. Obviously Comifornia

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
WTF……. I’d like to think these videos are a joke, but the direction this country is going it actually is believable.

Let’s play a game: Tell me what state you are from without telling me what state you are from…. Obviously Comifornia
And any judge that will actually allow this in a courtroom, allow a jury to be impaneled and tie up the courts with such crap should be thrown in jail. IMO. :headbang::mad:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting ==>> Dept. of Defense Contracts For July 21, 2023

Excerpt:

Cummins Inc., Columbus, Indiana, was awarded a $347,411,254 firm-fixed-price contract for the procurement of new commercial, remanufactured and remanufactured conversion V903 Cummins series 600 and 675 horsepower diesel engines. Bids were solicited via the internet with one received. Work locations and funding will be determined with each order, with an estimated completion date of Dec. 29, 2028. Army Contracting Command, Detroit Arsenal, Michigan, is the contracting activity (W56HZV-23-D-0048)

Please note that it says although only one bid was received, the contract was awarded. Having been involved with purchasing and contract administration as a supervisor and manager in municipal government at the city and county level, it was my understanding that ALL solicitations for services and/or materials required a minimum of 3 bids in order to proceed and award. I wonder if this no longer a requirement with Federal or DoD level purchasing? If it is not, then it should be...and I have a feeling something fishy has occurred. Furthermore, there are SIX more on the same page that were awarded with only ONE bid received. :wtf::rolleyes:

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Anyone dissatisfied with life has the option to leave it. Not saying that's the right thing to do, or that it's legal, but the option exists.

My response to this is;