IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Is it just me or do you also cringe/hate when you hear someone say "they are sharing their truth" No that is an opinion LOL. There is only one truth.

And "living their authentic life" lol. Shouldn't we all be authentic and not fake lol

And Demanding us to go along with the delusion. Nope, won't bow to it... a Woman is a Woman, and a Man is a Man, anything else is in their mind only.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Just as there is a Black Friday and Cyber Monday I think there should be a Boycott June month every year. Just completely shut out these assholes for an entire month every year. Even if they seem to change their tune just give them the big ol' suck my wanker every year to show them who is boss as an annual reminder.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Easy Target
Easy Target | ZeroHedge

Let's jump back 40 years in time to the 1980s, which is when I grew up. Advertising, supermodels, and commercials were all over the place, and any major brand would feature a very attractive person, such as, let's say, Christie Brinkley:

On Saturday morning, I walked into a local Target store to pick up something one of my kids needed. I don't make a habit of walking into retail stores, especially the moment they open on a Saturday, but I was running some errands and wanted to get this task done. I did not go into Target with the objective of writing a post about it, but here we are.

The moment I walked into the store, right next to the huge Pride display (which has been getting all the attention lately) I was confronted with this image:

It struck me as very out-of-place. After all, they were trying to sell bikinis. The kinds of images of women in bikinis I grew up with didn't feature women there were overweight. They featured slender, sexy models that looked great in bikinis. The idea being, obviously, that a shopper looking at such a poster would think that they would look something like that as well, and all they would have to do is buy it.

Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score