Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
ReBunked? Politico Warns Of 'Hackable' Voting Equipment

After claiming the 2016 election was 'hacked' and 'stolen' - then insisting that 2020 'election deniers' are a threat to democracy, left-wing outlet Politico is now warning that surprise, election machines can be hacked!

——-
Stupid see through hypocrite liberals….

E898F063-D8E8-4E85-9E79-48CC83EAACA8.gif

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Holy crap, what's next....TWO cell numbers in case I'm not exactly feeling like Carl one day but more like Carla?
Or different employee numbers depending on which way the wind blows?
It would never end, really.
If I was the employer I think I'd assign them a non-binary e-mail address and tell the employee it can suit either gender, it is what you want it to be....because it has none!

Gimme a frickin' break. :confused:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Here in liberal oregon, we just got a ~$2/month increase on the electric bill, to fund a new low-income assistance program. In reality it's a tax to fund another redistribution program. It was implemented by the oregon public utility commission, i.e. bureaucrats, not even part of the liberal legislature. I can't keep track any more of how many taxes we have that aren't called taxes.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Holy crap, what's next....TWO cell numbers in case I'm not exactly feeling like Carl one day but more like Carla?
Or different employee numbers depending on which way the wind blows?
It would never end, really.
If I was the employer I think I'd assign them a non-binary e-mail address and tell the employee it can suit either gender, it is what you want it to be....because it has none!

Gimme a frickin' break. :confused:
2 emails .. isn't that still binary .. what about all the non-binary people ..