Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Another liberal city realizing the costs of their actions

Reaction score
Here is the language change that is set to go into effect November 3rd. Pretty much anyone offended by anything you say could take their complaint to PayPal and have them fine you. Paypal has authorized penalties for you if someone else is butthurt over your OPINION or BELIEFS.

1665251815208.png

This page:

links to this TOS agreement pdf:

Reaction score
I agree, but to buy anything from ebay, they're pretty much the only game in town

• If you are a seller and receive funds for transactions that violate the Acceptable Use Policy, then in addition to being subject to the above actions you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal’s damages caused by your violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal’s actual damages - including, but not limited to, internal administrative costs incurred by PayPal to monitor and track violations, damage to PayPal’s brand and reputation, and penalties imposed upon PayPal by its business partners resulting from a user’s violation - considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to PayPal that reasonably could be anticipated because, due to the nature of the violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, actual damages would be impractical or extremely difficult to calculate. PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing balance in any PayPal account you control.
That is the Service Agreement as it exists now-- See my screenshot and links for what they are moving to on November 3rd.

May actually be an attempt to thin out all the scammers. Many are using PP for fraudulent transactions. They provide fake delivery confirmations without actually delivering anything. Then it’s like pulling teeth to get your money back. If PP can in essence fine them , maybe it will slow then down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No-- you have to look at the NEW service agreement-- it spells out SPEECH that will be considered a violation and subject to fines. I linked it above.

PAYPAL IS GOING TO FIND OUT HOW EVERYTHING WOKE TURNS TO SHIT.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Medical Organizations Call For Conservative's Arrest
Libs of TikTok has been known to just regurgitate the same old echo chamber shit, that the Libs planted to begin with, just to make conservatives look like idiots if they reposted it. She isn't the sharpest crayon in the box. But she has been raised up on a pedestal by mob mentality, mainly on Gab.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Libs of TikTok has been known to just regurgitate the same old echo chamber shit, that the Libs planted to begin with, just to make conservatives look like idiots if they reposted it. She isn't the sharpest crayon in the box. But she has been raised up on a pedestal by mob mentality, mainly on Gab.
Even dull crayons leave their marks ..

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That is the Service Agreement as it exists now-- See my screenshot and links for what they are moving to on November 3rd.

No-- you have to look at the NEW service agreement-- it spells out SPEECH that will be considered a violation and subject to fines. I linked it above.

PAYPAL IS GOING TO FIND OUT HOW EVERYTHING WOKE TURNS TO SHIT.
Involves a lot more than speech, I read it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Well.......whoops......

Nurse that stated that conservatives that are admitted to the hospital shouldn't be revived...just got canned.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
This link returns only a blank page. Perhaps paypal deleted it, but surely a copy has been posted somewhere by somebody else. The screenshot isn post 3,404 lists what the offenses are but not who they apply to. I have yet to see anything that says "sellers" has been changed to "users" for applicability. I've seen the "users" applicability reported from at least 10 different media outlets now, and none have posted the language of the change, which I find strange and/or careless and/or intentional to hide a misleading report.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
This link returns only a blank page. Perhaps paypal deleted it, but surely a copy has been posted somewhere by somebody else. The screenshot isn post 3,404 lists what the offenses are but not who they apply to. I have yet to see anything that says "sellers" has been changed to "users" for applicability. I've seen the "users" applicability reported from at least 10 different media outlets now, and none have posted the language of the change, which I find strange and/or careless and/or intentional to hide a misleading report.
Yep, nothing like a blank PDF file page........wait, maybe it is in white letters??

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
She's more black than Pocahontas is an indigenous American ;)
She was going on and on at the end of the article about she was sorry for living her life full of white privilege. :rolleyes: I have no problem with different races, but to poo poo on your own race, just because you were born into it and you wish you were something else? I have no sympathy for that deranged thinking.