Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Speaking of the Marxocrat party... You'd think the idiot writing the headline would know the difference between "democratic" party vs Democrat party.

Vandoe

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Planned Parenhood now has a mobile butcher shop. They are going to park it right on the state lines of states that have banned abortion. I don't see that ending well for them........:screwy:

Guess they have lost more money than anticipated. This is sickening. A mobile abortion clinic? They just won’t stop at anything.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Guess they have lost more money than anticipated. This is sickening. A mobile abortion clinic? They just won’t stop at anything.
I don't see this lasting very long. Parking a high profile, human butcher shop, next to a state line will be easy pickings for target practice, from someone with a 30-06 or a .50 BMG sitting just across the stateline from where the target is parked. Just saying.....

Vandoe

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I don't see this lasting very long. Parking a high profile, human butcher shop, next to a state line will be easy pickings for target practice, from someone with a 30-06 or a .50 BMG sitting just across the stateline from where the target is parked. Just saying.....

I sure hope so. They can’t even try to put on a facade and offer other services, such as preventative well woman services. Strictly an abortion Trailor. Just the sound of this is so sickening.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
How much "oil" do you suppose these little cretins used to do this stunt? Any of the clothes/shoes they are wearing use hydrocarbons, how about the soup that was manufactures and did they walk or did they arrive via in ICE transport? The left is the tribe of lies and hypocrisy. People of no talent are always trying to destroy what the talented create.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It might be New Zealand for now, but we have had our certain amount of stupid tax thoughts as well....rain tax...flush tax....

View attachment 142246
I wonder who I can contact in New Zeeland and inform them about all the sheep they have there????

The sheep market has tanked here in the US due to all the imports from New Zeeland and Australia. Maybe that would raise the price of imported lamb and raise domestic lamb.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
and on 'The Left Coast" ==>> California school board bashed by mom as ‘groomers, activist pimps’ over invite to Halloween party featuring drag queen show

What is wrong with these people? Are they outta their ever lovin' minds? God help us....
:screwy: :angry:

Reaction score
How much "oil" do you suppose these little cretins used to do this stunt? Any of the clothes/shoes they are wearing use hydrocarbons, how about the soup that was manufactures and did they walk or did they arrive via in ICE transport? The left is the tribe of lies and hypocrisy. People of no talent are always trying to destroy what the talented create.

Her Pink hair dye specifically is made with petroleum products. How ironic.