Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The jackassness of the Seahawks is amazing. Apparently their disdain only applies to conservatives.
It does.....as do most Dimmocratic thought processes....oops, my mistake.... I'm pretty sure you need a brain before you can have a single thought. :headbang:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

And Google gets in on the act - type Velma in a Google search engine

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
That puts the final nail in the coffin, deleted PP account. Fuck them
I agree, but to buy anything from ebay, they're pretty much the only game in town

• If you are a seller and receive funds for transactions that violate the Acceptable Use Policy, then in addition to being subject to the above actions you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal’s damages caused by your violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal’s actual damages - including, but not limited to, internal administrative costs incurred by PayPal to monitor and track violations, damage to PayPal’s brand and reputation, and penalties imposed upon PayPal by its business partners resulting from a user’s violation - considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to PayPal that reasonably could be anticipated because, due to the nature of the violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, actual damages would be impractical or extremely difficult to calculate. PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing balance in any PayPal account you control.

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I agree, but to buy anything from ebay, they're pretty much the only game in town

• If you are a seller and receive funds for transactions that violate the Acceptable Use Policy, then in addition to being subject to the above actions you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal’s damages caused by your violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal’s actual damages - including, but not limited to, internal administrative costs incurred by PayPal to monitor and track violations, damage to PayPal’s brand and reputation, and penalties imposed upon PayPal by its business partners resulting from a user’s violation - considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to PayPal that reasonably could be anticipated because, due to the nature of the violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, actual damages would be impractical or extremely difficult to calculate. PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing balance in any PayPal account you control.
May actually be an attempt to thin out all the scammers. Many are using PP for fraudulent transactions. They provide fake delivery confirmations without actually delivering anything. Then it’s like pulling teeth to get your money back. If PP can in essence fine them , maybe it will slow then down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk